VENT/RANT

TRIGGER WARNING: VERY SEXUAL "COUSIN" INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING. (idk what else to call it, maybe sexual harassment. i need to vent this out or else i'll break something.)

Probably will delete this later.

Okay, so we went out today on a family swimming get-together and two annoying things happened to me. 1. i slipped and fell HARD on cement floor while blocking a volleyball about to hit my niece and nephew, it looks bad but i was alright. (but bitch it hurt like hell)

2. My younger second cousin tried hitting on me and tried to force a kiss on the cheek, wtf. OKAY so its a family swimming event, i go there and wear this nice Aqua blue two piece bikini Mama got me. i was feeling fine after the fall on the cement, so naturally i go swim with my niece and nephew (8 and 6 year olds) everything was fine, i wasn't gonna let my earlier accident ruin our family outing, i was swimming looking and feeling great, slay gurl💅.

After we got out of the pool to eat and rest my Mama asked me to watch the two little ones while she goes to the bathroom. Thats when my second cousin (will call him BLONDE, cuz hes blonde with blue eyes.) He comes over to me "Hey A, how are you? Can we go talk? y'know just us COUSINS."

I'm like "Okay, sure but i cant leave the kids for too long." (i thought we were only going outside the room, because i can still see my niece and nephew from the Inside) "Yeah yeah, it will only take a while." BLONDE said. We go out, just the two of us. (at this point i was only thinking about the kids being alone, but there were a lot of adults and relatives in the room with them & they were eating) i had changed into a long dress passed my knees skirt, and BLONDE takes me outside the venue to the streets. (wtf, ok maybe he has something he wants to say in private. maybe a break up and wants advice.)

Im older than him, im used to giving love life advice to my younger cousins.
(I'm 24 going 25, BLONDE is 21.)

BLONDE goes off asking me stuff and my love life which is dead nonexistent as hell. He goes on talking about his career, why he dropped out of college, normal things, BUT BLONDE goes to grab my hand and wraps it around his arm. (okay, im still chill, were cousins, yet that was only the beginning.) The more we talked the more BLONDE kept touching me as if were a couple, BLONDE said. "Wow, your hand is so smooth." i said. "I have sweaty palms."
AND THEN HE KISSES MY HAND THE FUCK! HE EVEN LICKS IT LIKE EW!😱
(HELLO! WERE LITERALLY COUSINS!)

i thought: is this idiot drunk? (im highly confused and kinda pissed, i don't like being touched, unless I touch U first.)

We talk some, and BLONDE gets even more touchy to the point where he reached for my ass, fr. i grab his hand away from my fine booty, i said. "Ui BLONDE, We reallyyy have to get back im worried about leaving my niece and nephew back there." THE ONLY REAL REASON WHY IM EVEN HOLDING HIS HAND IS SO I KNOW IT WONT SNAKE IN MY LOWER BACK TO MY ASS AGAIN AND TO USE HIS ARM TO BLOCK HIS ADVANCES TO KISS ME.

BLONDE "yeah cool cool, sure."

We start going back. BLONDE asks why i don't have a boyfriend yet when im so pretty and young. lil shit keeps on trying to lean too much onto me.

i kept my composure as an adult.

Me "Well, i did have a girlfriend but we broke up. LDR, it wasn't meant to be."

BLONDE "You had a girlfriend!?"

Me "Yup, Daddy doesn't like LDR."
(Long Distance Relationship.)

BLONDE "What? you a sugar baby? so you were the BOTTOM with your gf?"

i look at him dead in the eyes and said.  "Uh no, I'M Daddy." his jaw dislocates.
(Probably shouldnt have said that, but it was the truth and im very frank tbh.)

Before we get back BLONDE tried to AGAIN kiss me or he would try to get me to kiss him by not letting me pass.

i'm still holding his hand, i'm pissed.

YOU ARE MY SECOND COUSIN SO YOU SHOULD'NT BE DOING THIS SHIT! Oh and i know self defense with some karate but i've been controlling myself from beating the fuck outta him. BECAUSE WERE RELATIVES!

i refuse to kiss him on the cheek, fuck you, sorry im just too creeped out and BLONDE refuses to let me go/pass.

I thought: fuck off, fuck off, fuck off. i don't like what BLONDE is insisting.👿

No Romeo. I ain't your Juliet. I'm a bad Daddy bitch, I squeeze the living shit out of BLONDES hand to the point i almost break his ring finger, i let my nails dig his skin and bruised his hand.

AND BLONDE SAID: I LiKe iT! i LIKe It!

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BITCH!

So i left him to with a sore hand. i tell my Mama, BLONDE goes over to me, says he's sorry. i asked if he's drunk.

BLONDE: "Yeah, i drank...a little."

Me: "Gago, that's the same. i did not like the way you were touching me."

BLONDE "Wha...so youre saying that i acted the way a drunktard would act?"

Me "No, im saying if you did drink just a little alcohol and you acted like THAT, what more if you were totally wasted? don't drink if you can't handle yourself”

i've gotten drunk/wasted on a few family occasions before, but i NEVER did something like this. i always kept myself in check, BLONDE admits to my Mama he finds me attractive. ew.

BLONDE explained he only touched me that way because HE was very COMFORTABLE AROUND WITH ME! BECAUSE WERE GOOD COUSINS!

No, that shit don't fly.

Had HE asked if I was okay with HIM constantly grabbing my butt? NOPE!

There is a line where inappropriate touching happens, i get that shit sooo often, sometimes at work, on the bus stop, streets, MRT, Mall, you name it, and most of the time i'm dressed all covered up that i condition myself to be on high alert for fucking perverts.

BLONDE claims to be attracted to me.

Sure i'm a fine piece of ass, yet being attracted to someone does and will not give anyone the right to force you to kiss them, touch their butt or anything.

I'm like art, you can compliment me on how nice i look, thank you. HELL YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES WITH ME! TELL ME I LOOK AMAZING! BUT YOU AND I REPEAT, SHOULD NOT TOUCH ME UNLESS I FEEL COMFORTABLE! I GET UNWANTED CAT CALLS BAD ENOUGH OUTSIDE BUT THIS SHIT FROM RELATIVES!? OH THEN FUCK YOU BLONDE!!! BEING MY YOUNGER SECOND COUSIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU A RIGHT TO TOUCH MY BODY!!!

Mama goes to talk to my other male cousin (lets call him SID, & i low key SID is one of my fav big brother cousins) Mama "SID, Go talk to BLONDE for me, you male cousins who should be the ones protecting your female cousins."
(SID is around my age a lil older)

I would have loved to hear thier conversation because SID is hella protective of me cuz were both so workaholic, hot & single for some reason, depressed, gamers and we are both pure breadwinners in our own families. SID just loves to tease me, but i'm COMFORTABLE with him. He NEVER touches me first and i appreciate that so much (we betting on which of us gets married first has to buy the loser ice cream and drinks and a PS5.)

SID looks at BLONDE like he was about to kick him to next year.😂

I, on the other hand am strongly stabbing my spaghetti to death. i do not like how BLONDE doesn't see how messed up he acted. HE EVEN GOES TO THE KARAOKE TO SING "MAGKAYAKAP SA DILIM!"
(To embrace in the dark, its a very sensual sexual song about lovers)

I tell my Mama "Fucking hell, that one suggestive choice of a song to sing, don't you think?" She nods.

I drop my spaghetti and go find the song list, place it in, and sing.

"Oppos you, think that i'm sent from aboveeee." I glare at him.

"I'M NOT THAT INNOCENT!" i give him a good "FUCK YOU" in ASL.
(BLONDE and kinda most of my relatives thinks i'm such a goodie goodie,) i felt so much better after.