"Everyone here me out!!!!, the darkness are now in our pack and I want all of you to be ready, protect our land and pack from the darkness!!!!!", ming announced to everyone, the whole werewolf community replied with screams of courage, they all prepare and change into their wolf form.

"What's the first group?", Intouch asked his brother. The others also look to rome, rome close his eyes as he focus to his vision, after a minute he opens his eyes, now shining in yellow color.

"Hellhounds, hundreds of them", rome muttered. Pharm and Intouch nodded to that, the oldest child take a deep breath as he look to the werewolves in front of them.

"Listen everyone, the first one will be the hellhounds, rome said that maybe its hundreds, we really can't do anything to a group of animal that we cannot see that's why, the king and queen of the light kingdom will be the one who will fight to them", pharm suddenly announced that suprised all of the werewolves their.

"Wait, just the two of them?, are you going to make the killed by those creatures?", alpha tharn asked in confusion.

"It's alright we already planned this, we can't just let those three or any of you to fight the first liners, they're really important just to waste, that's why my wife and I will do this, we're an enchantor and enchantress after all, and also we can fight them because we can see them due to the light kingdom blood thats flowing into our veins", king hyperion exclaimed in such manner like a king, the triplets along with apollo all lowered their heads as the tears falls from their eyes.

"We need to go now, we will meet them in the middle, prepare for the real fight after this, we will leave everything to the werewolf community now, save the world, save your home and loveones, don't ever lose your hope", queen eos exclaimed to the wolves in such sweet voice that she had, after that she turned around and collected her grandson on her arms, the triplets hugged their grandma tightly.

"Grandma we love you", the triplets muttered in unison, queen eos nods to that as he kissed the triplets forehead lovingly.

"Always protect and cherished each other my sweet grandchildren, I'm so happy that we have a chance to meet the three of you, we're so proud to have the three of you as our grandchildren, we will meet each other again when the right time comes, we love you!!!", the queen whispered to her grandchildren.

The two went straight to their son apollo to hug him tight and to say their last goodbye to their only son.

"I'm sorry, it's my fault!", apollo muttered in guilty but his parents shakes their head.

"You don't need to blame yourself apollo, you did your best to stop this war, don't worry about us anymore, we're fine and we're going to be fine, I will meet you on the other side when your time arrives, but for now my apollo do your best to help your sons, I love you", queen eos announced to her son.

"Do your best my prince, I'm so proud of you!!!, you're really the prince of light, do your best and don't lose hope, everything will be alright my son, just have faith", king hyperion added to his son, apollo nods to his parents.

Queen eos and king hyperion starts to run to meet the hellhounds in the borderline, sounds of hellhounds cries starts to filled the place, while ming and the other alphas composed theirselves for the next impact that may happen.

"Prepare yourselves now, all of the alpha and betas lined and protect our pack, while the lunas and the others members starts to evacuate inside, there's a sectret passageway on the underground that brings you to a safe place, now go!!!", alpha forth announced firmly to the group after that the lunas starts to gathers all of the senior, the females and the youngs, they starts to enters the house.

"You need to come back to me alive tharn or else I will surely kill you again and again!!!", luna type exclaimed to his alpha tharn as the tears starts to built on his eyes, tharn nodded to his mate.

"I promise I will come back to you, we still need to had a pup on our own right?, I love you wifey", tharn sincerely said to his luna, he lowered his head to kissed type passionately after that type and the other members of the waanjai pack went inside the house.

"Wat, come back to me alive please, I don't know what will I do if I will lose you!", tine begged his mate, wat smiled as he wipes the tears away from tines eyes.

"My nuisance, don't worry I will be back, I'm a great and strong alpha, I will make you proud my albino buffalo", wat reassured his luna, he kissed tines hands lovingly before he let go his luna and passed him to the others.

"Hey kao, have something to say to me?", pete asked his luna when he saw how silent kao was.

"Stay alive", kao muttered as he kissed his alpha after that kao run inside the house leaving pete who smiled happily.

"I know what you want to say my kao, you don't need to say anything because my heart already knows everything, I promised I will be back", pete exclaimed as he turned into his werewolf form, they all went to their places abd silently wait for the enemy.

Thirty minutes passed, when all of them all look up to the sky when two shining lights went straight from the woods into the sky, apollo lowers his head to wipe away the tears, lhong squeezed his masters shoulder.

"Securus......", rome muttered as the added protection lights the area.

"Shield", pick also muttered and a green shield surrounds the pack house and vicinity.

"Be ready!!!!", pharm announced as he take his stance.

Foosteps are heard after five minutes, as they starts to see the dark monsters emitting from the forest, the creatures are tall, have horns, sharp teeth and claws. The whole areas aura became dark as all of them sensed the war starting. It's all or nothing now, they already lose two important people from their side, and more of them are ready to sacrifice their lives for the peace.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER