Amity sighs. "You are correct. She's alone, but she chose the path she's on."

"What if she isn't?" Willow asked. "You were forced to stop associating with me because of your parents. What if her parents are doing the same?"

Amity had to think about that.

"As I said the other day, maybe there is something we aren't seeing," Gus spoke again.

"Maybe you're right, Gus." Luz sighed.

All three of Gus' friends seemed down. Everyone had been so happy, just moments earlier. Silence fell over everyone.

"I hope she didn't wait for me all night," Willow spoke in a hushed tone.

All four friends felt ready to apologize to Boscha. That was until someone else entered the picture.

"Excuse me, I couldn't help but hear you four talking about the former Grudgby Star." All four of them looked over to see a young man with tan skin and maroon hair that was slicked back. His blood-red eyes locked with Willow's.

"Yeah, we were talking about Boscha," Amity confirmed, stepping in front of her friends.

"You four look like the four people she was talking about earlier. Grumbling all through the streets about an annoying human, a short witch boy, a chubby half-witch, and a Blight associating with them."

Willow blushed in embarrassment before looking down.

"Why should we trust you?" Amity wanted to believe that Boscha was trying to change. That this maroon haired witch wasn't speaking the truth.

"Ah, I am Closoph! Most of the merchants know me. They could tell you what they've heard her mumbling too. "

"She was mumbling about us?" Luz asked. She didn't believe the guy. "Did she specifically say any names?"

"She did! She said mostly nasty things about a girl named Willow. She said things about a stupid, annoying, witch wanna be. Then she said that a Blight shouldn't stoop so low to have company. She said not even she would stoop that low."

Somehow, those words got under the skin of those present. Those who were listening, but not even mentioned, were angry.

"Is she sorry, or is she not sorry!" Amity snapped.

The four friends grew unreasonably angry.

"If I were the four of you, I'd stay away from that girl." The guy sighed. "I'm sorry to have had to break the news like this to you four."

"No, thank you for bringing this to our attention," Luz said seriously.

"You are very welcome. Have a good day, you four."

He walked away, a smirk on his face. "Works like a charm." He chuckled before removing a glowing red ring.

He approached a tall, muscular Hexside student.

"They won't be forgiving her any time soon," Closoph told him.

"Good, that three-eyed bitch deserves to be alone." He laughed. "Thanks for the help Clophy."

"Never call me that again, little brother." He told Zavier.

Zavier chuckled. "Alright." He put his hands up.

--_-_--_-_--

The weekend couldn't have gone by fast enough for Boscha. She had ended up not leaving her house, too scared to face the world outside.

Boscha sat up in bed, not wanting to get ready for the day. She didn't want to go to school. However, she was going to try and apologize one last time.