Amy

Cedric and Amy walk to the Hufflepuff common room, and Amy starts to shake at the horrible thoughts that are running through her mind.

Cedric pulls her close, "It's okay Amy." he says, "It's probably nothing."

Amy inhales sharply, and nods.

They get to the stack of barrels, and Cedric knocks on one of them, and they enter the common room.

The room is packed with students, Cedric and Amy stand by a bookcase, and Ashley pops out of nowhere and (without meaning to) scares Amy.

Ashley puts a hand on Amy's shoulder, "Sorry hun, I didn't realize how jumpy you were."

Cedric pulls Amy closer, and Amy buries her face in his robes. 

Cedric says to Ashley, "She's really freaked, I don't think she's okay."

Ashley frowns, "Aw baby." then says, "But we don't even know whats going on yet."

At that moment, Professor Pomona Sprout walks into the common room.

"Hello my dears," she says, "I have some dreadful news, a student has been taken."

Amy gasps, and begins to sob.

Cedric asks, "Who's the student?"

Professor Sprout shakes her head, "I'm sorry, but I'm not allowed to say, but i can tell you that it was a Gryffindor." She stops and looks around, begins to talk again, "We have asked The Hogwarts Express to come first thing tomorrow morning and pickup all students."

Most students start talking at the same time, asking questions, make statements, etc. 

Sprout tells them to quiet down, "So, I advise you all to pack and get ready for bed, you'll have a long day tomorrow." She takes a deep breathe, and leaves the common room.

Amy pulls away from Cedric, "I can't believe this." she says quietly, "I wonder who it is that's been taken."

"I don't know, but I hope they're okay." Cedric says,

"Stop kidding yourself, Diggory." Says a Four Year boy, "They're probably dead."

Amy starts to sob again. Cedric sighs, and pulls her close again.