Draco

Draco just found out the Chamber has been open, I need to find her. He thinks,

He looks for her in the Hall, near the Hufflepuf dormitory, and in the arches they go to the most, but still can't find her, What if  she's hurt? He pushes the thought away, but starts walking faster, then he see's Goyle and Crabbe walking his way,

He swears under his breathe, then says, "Hey guy's, 'been lookin' for you everywhere!"

Goyle says, "We've been in the common room."

Draco snaps his finghers, "The one place I didn't look."

Crabbe nods, "That's cool."

"What's so 'cool' about it, Crabbe?" Draco says, his getting irritate,

But thankfully Draco's anger doesn't faze him, "I Don' know', just is I guess." he shrugs, 

Draco rubs his eye in irritation, "Look," he says angrily, "I just need to go for a walk."

He starts to leave, but they follow him, "Alone!" he yells, as he walks away, he says under his breathe, "Stupid pigs."

He couldn't find her before having to go to bed, so he's had to wait for two o'clock to roll around, he flips around in his bed, What if  she's not there? he thinks, What do I do? Go to Dumbledore? How will I explain our relationship? He sighs and sets up, "What does that matter?" he whispers, 

He gets out of bed, it's one forty-seven, so he should get going. He quietly exits the room, then walks across the common room, "Pure-blood" he says, and the portrait hole opens, he climbs through, and starts walking to their spot outside of the castle. 

 He starts walking slowly and quietly, then his thoughts get the better of him, What if this 'heir' person hurt her? He speeds up his pace, What if she's lying somewhere bleeding out? He walks faster, What if she's dead? he starts running, fast. He doesn't care if his making too much noise, he needs to know if she's hurt, he becomes more, and more anxious with every step, his lungs becoming weaker and weaker every, harsh, breathe. 

He finally reaches his destination, he holds his breathe, then peaks behind the brick wall, and see's her sitting there, wand glowing, reading a book. 

He chuckles in relief, 

She jumps, "Oh," she breaths, holding her chest, "I was worried, your a few minutes late."

"Worried were you darling?" laughing at how worried he was about her,

He slides down in the spot next to her, he looks at her with caring eyes,

Amy puts a finger up, to indicate that she's almost done reading, "Okay," she says, and closes the book with a snap, "I have questions."

"About what?" he asks,

Amy huffs, and throws her hands up, "About what?" she mocks, she swats his arm, "The Camber of Secrets, idiot!"

"Sorry," he says, "I don't know anything."

Amy gapes, "You don't know anything? I thought you came from a long line of Slytherins."

"I do, but that doesn't change the fact that it was never brought up."

"Then ask you dad."

Draco chuckles, "What?"

"Yeah," she shifts on the brick, "Ask him, he probably knows something."

He scratches he head, "I'm not sure--"

"Pleeeease." She begs, 

He sighs, "Alright, fine, I'll mail him tomorrow."

"Yay!" She wraps her arms around him, 

He's taken aback, but he wraps his arm around her gently,

She pulls away, "Okay, cool," she says, "Then maybe, I will know whether or not to be scared."

"What'd you mean?" he looks at her, I don't want you to ever feel scared. he thinks,

She pulls out a roll from her robes, pulls a piece off and pops it into her mouth, "Everyone seems to think, that," she swallows, "The 'heir' will be going after Muggle born's, and I just want to know if that includes half-bloods."

"I'll ask him for you." 

"Cool." she pulls out another roll and holds it out to Draco, she raises her eyebrows as if to ask, "You want it?"

He takes it, "Thank you," he says, and starts eating,

"No problem."

After a beat, Draco asks, "What'd you reading?"

Amy blushes and giggles, 

He playfully shoves her, "What?" he says, "What is it?"

She covers her face, her voice is muffled, "It's a romance novel."

He laughs, "You are such a girl!" 

"It was loaned to me by a girl from Gryffindor."

Sarcastically, "Oh sure," he nods, "I believe you."

She gets more red, "Stop. Please."

He grabs the book and flips through it, "I mean," he starts, "You are twelve-years old, should you really be reading this sort of stuff?"

"It's not dirty!" she gasps,

Draco laughs, "Then what is it?"

"It's romantic." she shakes her head, "That's all a girl needs sometimes, a little romance."

Will I ever be able to give you what you need, Amy? He thinks,

"What?" she asks,

Draco shakes his head, "Nothing."