Draco

He's numb as he walks away, he feels no guilt at all, and why should he? He just needs to be a better son, the kinda son his father raised. Then, he hears Amy sob, and his heart breaks. 

Why did I call her that?  He asks himself, Why did I do that? It's not like my father would've found out about us. He turns his head, hoping to see her, but the crowd is too thick, What exactly was our relationship anyway? I barely know her, why am I getting so worked up over this?

He see's Oliver Wood at the end of the hall talking to a Gryffindor girl, "Hey, Wood!" Draco shouts, 

Wood turns his head, and sighs, "What do you want, Malfoy?"

Draco meets him at the end of the hall, "I want to know if Potter's alright."

"And why do you care?"

"Because, if you have no Potter, then you have no team, then Slytherin will play the game we rightfully deserve." Draco crosses his arms,

Wood laughs, "He'll be fine." he replies, "Madam Pomfrey gave him something to grow his bones back." He pauses, "And, if you 'rightfully deserved' it, then maybe you should have seen the Snitch by you head." He sarcastically smiles, and walks pushes past Draco.

"I'm never going to live that one down." he whispers to himself, 

Goyle and Crabbe shows up, and Goyle asks, "You won't 'Live down' what?"

"Um," he clears his throat, "Yelling at that stalker I have."

Crabbe laughs, "Which one? You practically have a line of girls waiting for you to hit puberty and finally notice them."

"Who said I haven't started puberty?" he asks,

Crabbe chuckles, "But, your small and short."

"I'm twelve." Draco rolls his eyes, "You are such an idiot." 

Goyle interrupts, "Can we go get dinner now?"

Draco scoffs, "God, is that all you think about?"

Goyle thinks for a moment, then answers, "Yes."

This makes Draco chuckle, "Okay," he nods toward the Great Hall, "Let's go eat."

Monday, he walks down the halls of the castle, and he see's Amy surrounded by fellow Hufflepuffs, she smiles at one of the guys she's talking to, and Draco feels the need to punch the wall, What did he say to make her smile? He thought, I want to be the one who makes her smile. 

Amy laughs and looks up at him, they make eye contact. Draco see's the laughter that was in her eyes, just seconds ago, leave, and is replaced by sadness and pain, which makes Draco feel like the piece of shit everyone always calls him. 

He thinks, She was the only person who didn't call you that, and now you've ruined that.

He puts his head down, and tries to get out of there as fast as possible, but he hears someone talking to her, "Hey loser," Draco turns, it's a fourth year Slytherin, Robert Sails, Draco has never talked to, he pushes her into the wall, "I heard you liked Slytherins, and since Malfoy turned you down, maybe you should try me on for size."

Amy looks disgusted, "Get away from me, you pervert." she shoves him off of her, 

"Sorry darling," he says, "I just assumed you were up for anything, at least, that's what Malfoy said." he shrugs, 

Sails turns to leave, but Draco walks up to him, Sails isn't much taller (or bigger) then him, so he slams him into the wall, "I never said that!"

Sails puts his hands up, "That's just what I heard." he pushes Draco off, "And I really don't think you should be pushing people into walls, Malfoy, I also heard you got in trouble for yelling at this one here." he points to Amy, "Or is that another lie?" he raises his eyebrows,

Draco clenches his jaw, 

Sails chuckles rudely, "That's what I thought." and walks past Draco, 

Draco take a breathe, and turns to Amy, "Amy, I didn't-"

Amy puts her hand up, "I don't need your excuses," She shakes her head, "I don't even know you; you yelled at me for know reason." 

He tilts his head and frowns slightly, "Amy,-" 

"Good-bye Draco." she turns and walks away, leaving Draco in her dust once again.