Draco

When he gets to the Slytherin common, Goyle and Crabbe start to do their homework, and Draco sits in a large leather chair, by the fireplace. He digs through his bag quietly, and pulls out Amy's letter and starts to read to himself:

Dear Sir Draco Malfoy (He chuckles at her dry humor), I have been having a hard time not being able to see you and talk to you everyday, the only thing that gets me through is reading your letters everyday. I have to begin this letter with answering a few from your last letter: 

1.) Being a Hufflepuff does NOT mean I will let people (as you put it) 'walk all over me', it means I'm nice to people. But that doesn't mean I can't hold my own.

2.) 'Little Women' is a my favorite classic novel, and that is why I wanted you to read it, so we can bond.

3.) No, I am NOT a cat person. Why?

Okay, lets get back to me, you know that sweater I've been knitting? Well, I'm done with it, but no one wants it. They say it's ugly. I have too many sweaters, so I can't keep it, but maybe my mom would like it. My dad wrote me a letter telling me that my mom will be writing me soon, and told me that it was exciting new. So, I can't wait to get her letter! My mom never writes me, she says she's okay with me going to Hogwarts and being a wizard, but she tried to talk me out of it a few time before going here my first year. Who knows, maybe she's finally excepted me as a wizard! 

Questions

1.) Are you keeping up with your work? (Don't start slacking just because the Slytherin heir is on the loose.) 

2.) Why don't you want to play Quidditch anymore? 

Okay, that all!

Always, Amy

He folds the letter up and smiles. 

He turns to make sure that Goyle or Crabbe aren't behind him, and he almost throws it into the fire, but stops himself, I want to keep every letter she writes me. And puts it back into his bag.