Amy

Amy walks into the hall for breakfast a few bays before their exams, and Professor McGonagall tells them all that the Mandrakes are ready to be cut, which means, the people, ghost, and cat will finally be able to wake up, and tell them who the was the person that attacked them.  

The Great Hall fills with a roar of cheering, Amy joins in, of course. She looks to Draco, but notices he's not cheering along, Amy rolls her eyes, but tries to understand that he is only trying to keep his reputation. 

The cheering stops, Amy looks over to Cedric, who was sitting next to her, and she nudges him with her elbow. 

He turns his head, "Yes darling?" he asks,

Amy blushes slightly, and Cedric wipes his lips, making Amy think he's trying to stop himself from smirking, "Um, do you really think that Draco's not worth my time?"

Cedric sighs, "I think that the two of you are young, and will find love and/or crushes with or without each other."

"What does that mean?" She asks in confusion, "Is that a yes or a no?"

Cedric presses his lips together, "Are you interested in any other guy?" 

Amy shakes her head, "No. Why?"

"No reason." He says, "I think that you should go for it. You have a big heart, and you need to share that with him."

"But he shuts down sometimes, then he says things..." She trails off  "I don't - I don't know what to do."  

People start to get up and leave the hall, Amy and Cedric stand to leave, and Cedric asks, "What does he say to you, Amy?"

Amy shakes her head, "You know most of it, him calling me a-a-a M-Mudblood, and s-saying that we've slept together, Et cetera." 

"Don't let him hurt you, Amy." He says, and pulls her by the arm gently, making her face him. He places his fingers under her chin, and tilts her head up, so she can look into his eyes, "You are too perfect, to be told that you are worthless."

Amy's heart stops, and another student runs into them. Cedric asks, "Are you alright?"

Amy nods. Amy's cheeks one again heat up.

Ashley walks from behind her, "Hey kids!" She says,

They start walking, Amy turns to Ashley, "You didn't sit with us, where were you?" Amy nudges her, "Were you with someone?"

Ashley shrugs, "Maybe." She says with a wink.

Cedric interrupts them, "I'm glad that they'll finally be able to wake up the people that were attacked."

"And cat, and ghost." Ashley say, 

Cedric nods, "Right, yes." 

"Yeah, then we can put a end to this heir shit." Amy adds,

Ashley says, "Yeah, but the heir is the last thing on my mind." She flips her hair over her shoulder, "We have exams in a few days, and I need to study as hard as possible." 

"Yeah," Amy says, "Do either of you have notes from when you were in second year?" 

Ashley shakes her head, "Sorry, no, I gave them to my brother." 

Amy looks up at Cedric, and he says, "Yes, I always bring my notes just in case someone needs them."

Amy bounces on the tips of her toes, and smiles, "Can I use them!?" She tugs at his robes playfully,

He chuckles, "Yes of course, Amy." 

"Yay!" Amy squeaks, and wraps her arms around his neck, which almost knocks him down. She giggles, and he wraps an arm around her waist.

When they pull apart, Amy smiles, and looks behind her and see's Draco glaring at them.

"Hullo, Ryan." Draco says with Crabbe and Goyle at his side, "Why you so happy?"

"No reason Draco." Amy says calmly,

Goyle steps up, "You call him, Malfoy, Half-blood." 

Amy feels weak once again, "I'm-I'm sorry, won't happen again." she looks to the floor,

"Good." Draco say, and pushes past her, Cedric, and Ashley.

"He's Jealous again." Ashley half sings,

Amy huffs, "Why though? Cedric and I are just friends." 

Ashley looks up at Cedric, and whispers, "But you blush like crazy when he talks to you."

"Only sometimes." Amy says, "And so what? Most girls in this school do." Amy rolls her eyes,

"I'm just saying, that sometimes it seems like you kinda like Ced." 

"Well..." Amy scoffs, "I don't." She lies.

Ashley puts her hands up, "Okay." But gives Amy a side glance.