A Different Perspective (part 15?)

Simon's POV

The only things Simon has ever wanted in life was to be successful.

And he believes he has accomplished it.

When he first met the boys, all those years ago, he genuinely loved them. It was never his intention to make them hate him. He always tried to do his best, give good advice, make the right decisions for them, etc.

~
Flash back

Simon is going to collect the boys for a meeting.

As he approaches Louis' door he heard giggling. Peeking in, he saw Louis and Harry hugging and sharing kisses. (a/u sorry if that doesn't follow the timeline I kind of forgot what I wrote.)

He can't let this happen! It will ruin his career!

End of flash back
~

That was the beginning. Just this once, he wanted to be behind a band with no gay members.

So he started driving them apart. Having Louis date Eleanor, turning Harry into a manwhore.

Then the boys stated to realize what he was doing.

Simon knew that they would all give up their career for Louis and Harry to be together. He had to change that.

So he started with Niall. He told him that all the boys secretly hated him, and he needed to do better.

Then he told Liam that the boys thought he was too much of a buzz kill. That they wanted to have fun, but couldn't do that when he was with them.

Finally, he told Zayn that everyone thought he was too lazy. That he never contributed. That they all wish he wasn't in the band.

His discussion with Zayn was the only one that came back to bite him. Seeing as Zayn ended up leaving the band altogether.

Even if he did occasionally feel guilty, he had gone so far. There was no way he could take any of it back. So he just kept going.

Eventually they all decided to call it quits. That night Simon had a breakdown. They were his biggest success, what would he do without them?

He was still asking himself that when he heard they were planning to do another show together.

This was his chance, he would find a way to force them back together.

———————————————————————————
UNEDITED

Authors note:

I am soooo sorry for not posting! I have been extremely busy with school.

Anyways, I can't believe the Zigi baby is here!

Hope you enjoyed!