The Drive (part 8)

Zayn POV

Zayn was seated crushed up against a window by Harry.

The boys had decided to drive to a camping site nearby, rather than fly somewhere.

When they all rendezvoused at Louis' apartment after packing, they all squashed into Nialls' car (since his was the biggest) and took off. Louis, Harry, and Zayn were in the backseat, and Niall and Liam were in the front. (That was Niall's idea.)

"Shit!" All of a sudden Louis started shouting a string of profanities.

"Woah! What's wrong mate?" Liam wondered,

"I left all the camping supplies in the driveway!"

"Bloody hell,"

"Shit Louis!"

"Well why'd you do that Tommo?"

"I don't know Payno, why'd you let me?!"

"Calm down! I'll just head into the store and get the supplies!" Zayn suggested.

~

Within 1/2 hour Louis pulled into a camping store.

Zayn carefully climbed out of the car, making sure not to wake the sleeping boys.

"What can I get for— Holy shit your Zayn Malik!" The whole store went quiet as they realized who the raven haired boy was.

"I am. Um- well- I need a tent and some chairs and basically everything you need for a camping trip for 5 people."

When he was done paying, he looked outside to see the whole store surrounded by paparazzi.

Not only that, but he also say Louis' license plate read Walls 1/31/.

Great, he thought, now everyone will now who I'm going camping with.

(In text messages)

Zayn: The paps are here. Thanks to Louis' idiotic money spending, I can't get in the car with you. I'm going to call a cab, and I'll meet you all at the closest McDonalds.

Louis: Sry mate. Sounds like a plan x.

(End of messages)

So Zayn took off to where the paparazzi would least expect him to go.

——————————————————————————-Sry for the long wait, wasn't motivated

Sry for the long wait, wasn't motivated.