Old Memories (part 5)

Harry's POV

The next day Harry woke up a nervous wreck. Today he would be spending the day at Louis apartment... previously know as 'Harry and Louis' apartment.'

Has Louis redecorated? He wondered. Harry took their LA apartment and hasn't had the heart to redecorate. It had been 5 years, and he hasn't changed or moved a single thing.

His thoughts were interrupted when his alarm went off, telling him he needed to go get ready.

He decided to wear a pair of red/pink trousers, a simple white t shirt, and a black coat since it was quite cold in London.

On the way down to the lobby, he called a car since he didn't want to be seen walking into Louis' apartment

~

Harry's heart skipped a beat when he walked into the flat. Everything was the exact same. Even the painting were in the same spot. The only thing missing was the portrait of him and Louis.

"Hello!" He called out.

"Oh hi mate," ouch. That was the first time he had ever been called 'mate' by Louis and he didn't like it.

When Louis walked in from the living room Harry's breath hitched. The shorter man looked stunning. Yep, his feeling were still there for the feathered hair boy.

"Sorry I just kind of let myself in, I hope that's alright."

"It's all good. You're actually the first one here."

This will be awkward, He thought to himself. Harry followed Louis into the kitchen and sat at the bar. They just stood there looking at each others new appearances. Harry has cut his hair, and Louis seemed skinnier. The tension could be cut by a knife.

"Would you like anything to drink? Coffee? Tea? Water?" Louis said, breaking the silence.

"Coffee is good if that's not to much to ask for."

As Louis headed off to make the coffee, Harry pulled open his phone. He opened Twitter and decided to post something for the fans.

So... the weather. He hit publish and closed his phone right as Louis reentered the room.

~

Louis' POV

He handed the coffee to his ex-boyfriend, and just sat back and admired the green eyed beauty. Since he last saw him, Harry had cut his hair. This came as a surprise because Louis had avoided all news about Harry. He hadn't even listened to any of his music.

As he thought that a horrible thought came to mind.

"So how has your solo career been going? I've heard you've been doing great."

"Yeah. My recent album, Fine Line, has been a real success."

"I'm glad to hear that. Good for you Harry."

"How has yours been? Any new music?"

Hearing those last words sent a wave of relief over Louis body. If Harry had been listening to his music, he would know that Louis recently released a new album titled Walls. Louis couldn't bear the thought of Harry listening to his songs which were almost all about his Hazza.

"Good, good."

Luckily Louis heard a knock on the door, signaling that one of the boys had arrived.

——————————————————————————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!