Something fishy (part 11)

Enjoy this pic of Niall in a sports bra.

Niall POV

Harry never returned to their tent last night.

Even though Niall really wanted to sleep in, his nosy side got the best of him. He made sure to be the first to get up. He snuck outside his tent, and sat among some trees in a chair. He was simply curious as to why Harry didn't want to share a tent with him, and where he slept.

Sure enough, about half and hour later, Harry exited Louis' tent and tried sneaking back into Niall's tent.

Before he could enter the tent, Niall cleared his throat very loudly. Harry slowly turned around,

"Hi...."

"Well good morning Harold."

"I'm just gonna..."

"Harry Edward Styles sit your butt down and explain yourself this instant."

"Ugh fine."

...

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What were you doing in Louis' tent? And why do you look like you were ran over by a cow?"

"Well you see Niall... remember what I told you about a month ago? When I was really drunk and I called you?"

"Yeah yeah something about regretting your life decisions and missing Louis."

"Well I told that to Louis and his reaction was better than I could have imagined. One thing led to another and..."

"YOU AND LOUIS DID THE DIRTY!!!"

"NIALL!! Shut up!"

"Sorry sorry sorry. I just wasn't expecting that."

However Niall wasn't really surprised. Louis and Harry were bound to end up together again at some point. They are soulmates!

~

The next two days were pretty much the same.

The lads caught up on each others lives. It was like the 5 years apart never happened. They were best mates again.

Every night Harry would sneak out of his tent, and go into Louis'.

Niall hadn't told anyone, and didn't plan to. It wasn't his secret to tell.

Before they knew it, it was time to head back and start preparing for their show.

Sadly they all packed up, and drove back to Louis flat.

"I'll se you all in a week yeah?" Zayn asked. They had decided to space out their trips as to not cause suspicion.

"That's the plan." Liam responded. They all got into their separate vehicles and headed off.

They had some serious work to get down, and none of them could be anymore excited.

—————————————————————————

Authors note:

UNEDITED!

Hope you enjoyed :)