The Park (pt 2)

Harry's POV

His heart fluttered a beat as he watched the user ID pop up on his phone.

Message from Lou ❤️

It had been years since he last talked to Louis. Harry wondered if he had released new music, and if he looks the same. Ever since their breakup in 2015, he had avoided everything Louis. He had no idea what the blue eyed boy was up to.

(In text messages)

Louis: Hey Haz! I know we haven't talked in a long time, and things weren't great the last time we did. But, can you please meet me at the park (in London) tomorrow at 1am. Please wear a disguise.

As he put his phone down he wondered, 'why would Louis be asking him to do that?'

Even though their breakup had been a mutual decision, Louis still shattered his heart. Harry really thought he would be the one. Just the thought of meeting up with Louis made his cringe.

However it also gave him hope. Maybe Louis wanted to rekindle their relationship? Or at least their friendship.

Harry slowly picked his phone back up, he made a decision.

After booking a plane ticket from LA to London, he responded to Louis text with a simple, "Ok."

~

As he boarded the plane he thought about the last five years without Louis.

Harry had initially been completely lost without him. His whole world and happiness revolved around Louis Tomlinson.

Since he lived with Louis, when they fist broke up he stayed with Gemma. He didn't leave her couch for 14 days straight. Slowly, he got up and started to furiously write songs. Almost all of his songs on his last two albums were about Louis.

His music kept him sane, and eventually when he released it his fans kept him going. Without the love his fans gave him, he probably wouldn't be here today.

But now he was putting his sanity at risked as he stepped out of the plane.

A million thoughts ran through Harry's head.

Did Louis still love him?
Does he still love Louis?
Would he want to begin a new relationship with Louis?
Would Louis want to get back together?

The thoughts went on and on.

~

Harry was sitting in his hotel room, counting the minutes to 1am.

It was time for him to start getting ready.

Wear a disguise, He thought to himself.

He eventually decided on some black skinning jeans, a black TPWK hoodies, and a green beanie. He put on some shoes and headed out to meet Louis in the park.

——————————————————————————————

Authors Note:

I know it's slow right now, but I promise it will pick up.