Where am I!?!

Naruto's Pov.

"Damn." I wince while glancing up and observing that I had fallen out of the sky into a random clearing.. I mean seriously first I was fighting Madara Uchiha then POOF Im sitting here trying to figure out where I'm at.

Sighing as I standing up quickly I wince as my tense muscles scream for me to sit back down, while my wounds that where slowly healing thanks to Kurama's chakra opened a bit because of the sudden movement. I quickly shake of the slight headache I was getting.

*Enters mindscape*

'yo Kurama you there... anyone home??'
Will you shut up kit, I'm taking a nap!!
'Erm.. Sorry to interrupt your nap, but do you know where the heck we're at?'
Hmm well it seems that your last attack on Madara had opened up a rift..

'Oh so th~'
Shut up kit I wasn't done talking!! ~Kurama snarls~ We are no longer in are own dimension, and to top it off it reeks of a strange energy...
'Wait.. you mean to tell me that im in some kind of alternate universe or something like that?!?' I ask in a shaky panicked voice that I ment to come out calm..
~Sighs~ I don't really know Kit, but right now we need to worry about like finding out more about this damn world... Oh and kit it looks like you have decreased in age...
'What!?!?'

*No longer in mindscape*

I slowly bring my hands up to my face they where definitely smaller.

"DARN IT!!!" I also notice that my clothing is way to big now. I take out a scroll and unseal an anbu black ops uniform in my size and put it on. Well I better start looking for a town, I guess. Sighing I slowly begin walking towards where I see a few buildings in the distance. Getting closer I see a giant town with a large building that says Fairy Tail smack dab in the middle of it.... Hmm maybe I can find some answers there so I began walking towards it not before asking questions about it to anyone I pass. When I finally reached the door it all of a sudden burst open and I was ran over by a weirdo with pink hair . After the pink haired idiot noticed that he had ran someone over he stopped in his tracks and turned back around.

"Whoops sorry!" The pink haired dude said while offering me his hand which I accepted . "Wait you look strong, Fight me! Oh and my names Natsu.. Natsu Dragneel!"

"Nice to meetcha Natsu my name Naruto Uzimaki! And I'm gonna have to pass on fighting you for the moment."

"Aww come on just fight me!!"

I Sweat drop at Natsu's behavior and just ignore him as I walk inside the building that everyone I asked said it was a guild. There was a bunch of long tables and the guild seemed to be in good spirits. I walk over to a girl with blue hair.

"Hi there is your master here by any chance?"

The girl looks up from her book and just points towards a small office

"Oh thanks." Walking to the small office I knocked lightly

"Come in..."

I opened the door and let it shut I look for the guy who most be the master when I saw him I stifled a laugh..... He's like a small elf. "So are you the master of this guild." I asked politely

"Yes I am my boy, my name is Makarov Dreyar and who might you be?"

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki and it's nice to meet you.."

"Mhhm... Now what do you need my child?"

"Well I thought you might be able to help me out because you see I'm not from this dimension, and I know you probably think I'm lying but I swear everything I say is true." With that I told him everything my life in the village the war the demon sealed inside of me all the way to me defeating Madara then falling out of the sky.