More Shopping..

Erza was standing in front of a black chainmail vest with long sleeves which could be worn over or under a shirt. Picking it up she made her way back over to me.

"This is what I'd like you to buy for me."

"Alright.."

She hands the Chainmail vest to me and I walk to the front of the store to pay. Luckily there wasn't a line so I quickly paid for it then gave it back to Erza. As we walked out of the store I inquired "Where to next?"
"Hmmm.. A store."
Sweat dropping at her oh so helpful information.
"What store though?"
"One with clothing? Now stop asking questions!"
Erza then decided to drag me the rest of the way there. She dragged me straight into some random store and towards the very back. Where she preceded to let go of the collar of my shirt causing me to drop on the floor. Looking up I glare at Erza.
"Did you really have to drag me?"
"You were walking to slow."
Turning around she began looking at shirts. Picking out some of the most ugliest shirts in the whole world none of them had any orange!

"Erza there's no orange! I need orange!"

Just ignoring me she continues picking out more hideous shirts.

"NO ERZA!! NOO!' I wailed while dropping to the ground in tears ".. My orange.. I shall die without my orange."

Once again I was ignored. Then she finally pick out a shirt with some orange. I hop up from off the ground and lung at Erza. Pulling her into a hug with tears of joy!

"So you do care."

Getting a bored look on her face she reply "Not really your yelling is annoying."

Gasping in horror I unwrap my arms from around her and find a random corner to sit in. I heard a sigh and shuffling signaling she went back to picking out more clothing... All of a sudden I knew what to do to get her attention. I focused my chakra to my feet and walked up the wall and hung from the support beam. Then I began my assault. I threw crumpled balls of paper right at her face! Looking straight up Erza equips one of her sword and flings it at me. Lifting my hand lazily I catch the blade in between my middle finger and my pointer finger.
"Could you not randomly throw swords at my wonderful face?"
"Fine I won't throw swords at your wonderful face."
Then quickly out of no where she throws another sword at my face.
Catching that sword also I gasp!
"You said you wouldn't throw it at my wonderful face!"
"You said your wonderful face and your face isn't wonderful at all."
Gasping I declare "In till you apologize I'm done talking to you!"
"Fine."
»»»»»»»»»»» A while later «««««««««««
As I sulk in the shadows I follow Erza as she goes to pay for the clothing. Taking out a small pouch with enough to pay for the clothing I throw it just ahead of her. She catches it easily and pays. I continue to follow from the shadows all the way out of the store to my house. Where my new awesome pet that has the task of keeping people out barley even looked up when she went through the gate. Glaring at stripes as I vault over the spiked fence.
Stripes just lets out a bored roar showing his teeth. (Stripes is a lion..)
Mumbling under my breath I said "And this is why I named you stripes instead of something cool."
I noticed then that Erza had just invited herself in, not that I truly care. Then sets the bags she was carrying by the door. Then turning around she shut the door and headed in my direction. Sighing she stops in front of me.
"Sorry for saying your face isn't wonderful.. I shouldn't have said it out loud."
"I'm just going to ignore that second part. So its okay."
"Good! I'm gonna go home. Cya."
"Ya cya Erza."
Watching her as she walks of into the distance. I turn around and prepare to move everything to the room while sending clones on easy missions.
»»»»»»»»» A few hours later«««««««
Heading down stairs into my basement I think about the few blacksmith techniques I've even read about. I don't want to run out of kunai but no one makes them. Looking over all the tools I have making sure I have everything I need. I started off with something simple... It didn't turn out so well. I'm going to need to do some research. Then try making something.