(part-2) Naruto's Birthday..

Taking Silvers hand I brought her over to where Erza was yelling at Gray and Natsu.
"Hey guys! I want you all to meet my little sis."
That effectively got Erza's attention and Natsu and Grays gratitude. Dragging Silver the rest of the way to were they where at.
"Alright ever one this is my sister Silver. Silver these are some of my friends." Pointing at Gray I tell her "That right there is Gray." Then whispering the next part "Be careful around him he's a stripper."
Silver sends a worried look towards Gray and I couldn't help but burst out laughing.
Natsu then decides to speak up "Hi Silver I'm Natsu!" Then he points to Erza "And this very scary person who won't fight me is Erza."
"Come on Silver I need to introduce you the others too!" Only for Natsu to interrupt
"Gray and I can do that so Naruto relax it's your birthday." Gray nods in agreement with Natsu's statement.
Sighing in reassignment. They walk away with my little sis.
"Naruto who's your sister?"
"Oh Silver is my recently adopted sis. By recent I mean like just yesterday."
Erza looked kinda shocked "How long have you guys known each other then?"
"Since yesterday." Sighing for the second time today I began telling her how I met Silver.
Getting a thoughtful look Erza says a simple "oh."
"How did you guys find out that today's my birthday anyways?"
"Master found out."
"Oh gramps huh."
"Yup."
»»»»»»»» le time skip ««««««««
Silver and I said by to the guild then made are way back home.
"Silver how do you like the guild?"
"The guilds awesome! All the people are really nice too!"
"That's great and now before I forget do you have any magic?"
"Well I have some simple plant magic but its not much.."
"That's fine sis I'm going to teach you how to use chakra! If we start soon we'll be able to strengthen the small chakra reserves you have now."
"Chakra?"
"Oh well you see chakra is~"

~~~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter goes with the last one so thats why its so short. ^~^