Naruto's Birthday!(10/10)

"Silver come on lets introduce you to the guild and see if you can join."
"Yes big brother be there in a minute!"
Silver runs out from her room wearing a simple shirt with the Uzumaki clan symbol very similar to my shirt. The only difference was that my symbol was orange and hers was white. Her long silver hair was in a braid. We left the house and began walking towards the guild hall. Once we got there as I opened the door I noticed how quiet it was and then all of a sudden..
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NARUTO!" The guild yelled there was a large banner hanging saying happy birthday.
I stop completely shocked "How did you guys.."
I was quickly interrupted by Silver who launched herself at me
"Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?!?"
"Oh well you see, I kinda forgot.." I said sheepishly
Silver let go of me and gave me a look that clearly said "are you an idiot?"
Everyone in the guild then seemed to notice my little sister. Probably wondering who she was.
"Everyone I would like you all to meet Silver. My little sister and also a possible new member to the guild."
Everyone gasped and then someone shouted "LETS CELEBRATE!!"
Then it was pure chaos. Grabbing a hold of Silvers hand I maneuvered through the crowd to gramps.
"Hey gramps! Can Silver join the guild?"
Simply nodding his head he grabbed the stamp then asked "Where would you like your stamp and what color?"
"Can I get it on the palm of my hand in white."
"Of course."
Silver removes her hand from mine and allowed gramps to put the stamp on the palm of her hand.
"Thank you!" Silver basically shouts with a giant smile plastered on her face.
"Alright sis lets introduce you to the guild."

»»»»»»»» A/N «««««««««««««««««««
Happy Birthday Naruto! Sorry for making this chapter so short but I'm to tired to make it longer.