Farewell

3rd pov
Moving through the trees with relative ease the squad kept a good pace as they made their way towards the village. They just got done with a infiltration mission that took a great deal of skill and time. Landing lightly branch to branch not making a single sound the leaf ninja made it near the front of the village hoping down from the tree they wave at the guards. Then quickly make their way to report their mission to the hokage. Once they reach the door to the hokages office the squad leader knocks lightly on the door before opening it.
"Hey old lady we're back!" The leader says cheerfully
"Come on now big brother act at least a little mature!" The girl with silver hair says while rolling her eyes
"Hey don't be mean to sensei!" The pink haired one basically shouts
"Aye! Don't be a meanie!" The weird flying cat chips in
The leader pouts at his little sister and gives the other two the thumbs up before turning his attention back to the hokage.
"Report." Lady Tsunade says calmly
The whole squad turns serious before reporting their mission.
~~~~~~~ Naruto's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been a few years since we first got here since then I've learned I few new tricks and brushed up on some old ones. The others have grown to they learned the basics of chakra and have a few tricks up their sleeves. Natsu and Happy after a while began referring to me as sensei.
"Is that all?" Lady Tsunade asks
"To the report yup.. but its time for us to head home."
Lady Tsunade seemed shocked "It couldn't have been a few years already.."
Smiling sympathetic I respond "Lady Tsunade you already knew that we were going to leave at some point."
"Yeah, we'll miss you thought!" Silver chips in
Lady Tsunade sighs "Will you guys be leaving right away?"
"Yup we've been away from the guild for far to long." I respond
Natsu nods in agreement "I have to show Grays who's boss when I get back!"
"I'll miss you guys.." Lady Tsunade says in defeat
I smile lightly to see the rest excited to get back to the guild. Farewell my old home its about time I got back to my new one.