Challenge Accepted

~~~~~~~~ Naruto's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up super early I ran into my house straight into the West Wing to where I had a clone stash a whole bunch of Ramen. Grabbing a packet I ran back outside with my raman eating it raw to lazy to heat it up. I speed towards the guild prepared for doing a whole bunch of missions. I open the door to the guild quickly and go straight to the mission board. They all looked super easy and the pay isn't very good. I look around for Gramps to ask if he has any missions that are harder. I spot him in the same spot as yesterday passed out.
I jog over to him and shake him awake.
"Gramps!"
Not even looking up he simply says "What!?"
"I want to be an S-class mage so I can do actual missions!"
Gramps looks up quite seriously and study's me "You think I'm just going to let you become an S-Class mage!?!"
"Gramps I've done tons of hard missions in my dimension where its kill or be killed. I think an S-Class mission would be more challenging then those lower missions."
"Your not going to back down are you?"
"Nope."
"Fine but only if you can beat me."
"That's okay with me, bring it! So shall we take this outside?"
Gramps gives me a nod and stands up walking briskly towards the doors with me following with a more relaxed pace.
A small distance from the guild we both look at each other waiting. Gramps proving he's not in the mood to wait makes his hand super large almost like the expansion jutsu he brings his hand down leaving a shower of splinters. Looking around for me. As I come spiraling down towards him with a small Rasengan in hand. Gramps trys to jump out of the way when two hands grasp his ankles holding him down. Bring his enlarged hand smacking me out of the air giving a satisfying "poof" as my clone disappears.
"That was only a clo-
Before he could finish I jabbed a Rasengan right at his back as my clone releases his ankles sending him flying into a nearby random tree.
Gramps falling down to the ground slightly out of it walks over to me.
"You my boy can surely pack a punch with that jutsu of yours. From this day forth you are an S-Class mage."
"YES! Thank you Gramps I won't let you down! Now if you'll excuse me I must go earn some money!"
Running off before he can say a word I run upstairs to the S-Class mission board and look for one that pays well. Grabbing one that looks up my alley and pays well I head out. Dashing out of the guild and jumping from building to building to I reach the edge of town. Where I then began running again towards the direction of the mission.
~~~~~~~~~~~ A half an hour later~~~
Opening the doors to the guild sulking over how easy the mission turned out. "Back already Naruto?" Gramps asks
"Yup. The mission wasn't as challenging as I hoped."
Gramps sweat dropping goes back to what ever he was doing.
"Hey Naruto!"
I look over to see Natsu coming my way with his hand encased in flames "Fight me!!"
Catching his hand in mine I throw him over my shoulder into a half naked Gray
"Sorry Natsu but not right now."
I walk away hearing a "Stupid Natsu get off of me!" Followed by a "Why don't you make me!" Quickening my pace I walk towards the stairs prepared to do another mission. As I'm about to make my way up I'm stopped by a shout.
"Hey Naruto thats S-Class only!"
I turn around to see a familiar red head with her hands on her hips looking at me sternly.
"Well then its a good thing I'm an S-Class mage."
Staring at me she walks right up to me and takes my shoulder dragging me towards Gramps.
"Master, Naruto claims that he's an S-Class mage he should be punished."
"Now now Erza calm down we can't punish him for telling the truth."
Erza clearly shocked lets go of my shoulder and quickly composes herself
"Master how come he gets to be S-Class?"
"Well you see my dear he beat me after I challenged him. Now I think you owe Naruto an apology."
Erza turns around on the heels of her boots.
"I'm s- s- sorry.."
Looks like she was having a hard time saying sorry.
"I'll accept your apology on one condition."
"What is it?"
"You have to help me pick out furniture for my house since I just did a job that payed well."
"Fine.. Lets get it over with."
Walking towards the door we where stopped by Erza's nemesis. Mirajane glares at Erza and Erza glares right back. Sighing Mirjane turns her attention to me and grins slightly. Walking over she loops my arm in hers.
"Hey Naruto where ya going?"
"Shopping for furniture with Erza."
"Why you going with that troll? When you could go with me."
"Erza's my friend and shes sure not a troll."
Mirajane ignoring everything I just said continues to hold on to me.
"Mira let go of Naruto so we can hurry up and buy some stupid furniture!" Erza yells
"I'll let go but only if Naruto... calls me Mira instead of Mirajane."
Ehh thats all
"Okay easy enough, so will you let go of me Mira?"
Mirajane giving a satisfied nod towards me then flipping off Erza walks away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ A\N ~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here ya go this should make up for the last chapter being short. And if there's any mistakes its mostly because I'm to lazy to look it over right now..