The freed perv

~~~~~~~ Naruto's Pov ~~~~~~~~

Smiling at my clones success I head into the house. I walk down into the east wing. Opening the door to my library I can't help but be amazed at the giant bookshelf's that loom over head filled with books. There is even glass cases with almost ancient looking books. Shaking myself out of the entrancing full of such vast knowledge I walk to the very back scanning for a certain book. Wait a minute.. I think it might actually be in my office. Face palming at my stupidity I turn around making my way out of the library and East wing. All the way to my office. 

Reaching out my hand to open the door and turn the knob I walk in. My office is spotless with my desk only having a single paper out. With something on top of it? Coming closer I realize its a key on a silver chain. Moving it over I read the note..

'Hey boss knowing how forgetful you are (and I am) this key right here is to the drawer with the scroll for the technique. Also with it is a journal with notes on everything I've observed from accounts on people, monsters, towns, you name it I've probably written something about it. I hope you find it useful!

Sincerely you. Wait no me..!' 

Grabbing the key I go over to the other side of the desk. Finding the locked drawer I put it into the lock turning the key it unlocks with a click. Pulling the drawer open I slip the chain to the key over my head. Then I grab the scroll. Setting it down on the floor in an empty space I bite down on my thumb drawing blood adding a few finishing details. Then I form the hand signs and slam my hand down to the ground.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

A big cloud of smoke fills the room as a tall lean figure stands with his arms crossed.

"So you found a way to get me out of that prison?" The figure questions

"Yup! Though there are some drawbacks.." I answer with a sigh

"Ohh and what are these drawbacks?"

"Well.. Most of your chakra is yours but some is contained in me if you wander to far since the chakra acts as a sort of bridge so we can share it back in forth when we aren't to far away. Also if your gone to long it might cause a lot of strain.. You can come and go as you please."

"Hmm.. So not to bad.." He replies as the smoke draws back revealing a grinning Kurama. This is actually my first time seeing him in human form. He's super pale probably from the lack of sun with red fox ears the same color as his long red hair draping down past his shoulders. Then there are six red bushy fox tails since the others are still currently sealed in me.That are quite distracting that I only now notice Kurama's lack of clothing.

"Kurama.." I say slowly sweat dropping

"Hmm, yeah kit?" Kurama responds raising an eyebrow questioningly

"Why are you naked?" I ask calmly

"Eh?" He responds at first before looking down "Ohhh.. I'm kind of new to this whole needing clothes thing.. You really don't need it when your a giant furry fox."

"Yeah well know that your in a human form I'd appreciate if you wore cloths." Then as an after though "If you do join the guild we don't need another stripper."

"Yeah, yeah whatever kit I'll have to steal something from your closet then." He says with mild interest before walking out of my office.

Thank Kami he's going to put something on! There's no way I'd be seen with a nudist or another nudist... Since I'm pretty sure Gray hasn't lost his stripping habit. Sitting down in the chair in front of my desk I wait patiently for Kurama to get dressed as I read over some of the accounts left by my clone. Hearing footsteps come up the stairs I brace myself for what ever he decided to wear. He walks in wearing black cargo shorts and a sleeveless white jacket unzipped with nothing underneath.