Ten-Ten

"Wake up Natsu and Happy! You two need to get to the academy and make sure Silvers up to!" I say as I shake both of them awake
Natsu peers at me obviously tired before asking "Why can't you just do it your self?"
"I need to train with Ten-Ten and I wasn't really given a time.." I say sheepishly
"Oh."
Without another word I walk out side of his small room. We had decided that Natsu, Happy and I share an apartment while Silver got the other. The apartments are right next to each other so its pretty convenient. Walking down the small hallway to the door I open it and walk outside. Shutting the door behind me. I walk off towards the shop owned by Ten-Ten's dad. I find the shop relatively easy and check to see if its open. Seeing as it is I walk in to the shop to see the old man.
"Hey Naruto!" He greets
"Hello, is Ten-Ten here?"
"Yup she's in the back room feel free to go back there if you want."
I nod my head and walk over to the backroom walking through the entrance I call out a greeting.
"Yo Ten-Ten!"
"Oh Naruto your here already?" She asks looking up from the scroll in her hand.
"Yup!" I say with a grin
Thought I did kind of come early.. Oh well..
"Alright then lets start with what you already know and build up on that." She says
"Okay!"
~~A few hours later (to tired to write all of that..)~~~
"Good job Naruto you got the basic down and started on something a bit harder! I have a mission to go on tomorrow so you'll have to keep training on your own.." Ten-Ten speaks up after I seal training books into a small scroll
"Okay.. Do you have any idea when you'll be back?"
She shakes her head and I sigh.
"Alright I better get going now oh and good luck on your mission!"
Walking out of the shop walk off to my favorite ramen stand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~~~
Sorry its so short. The next one is kinda short too.. I made this and the next one around 3:00 in the morning so I was lazier then usually when thinking of what to put...