Helping the fox part 2

Kurama had been ecstatic by the news but quickly hid it with a smirk.

"Of course she said yes I'm the great and mighty Kyuubi!" He roars with pride

"Yeah, yeah all great and mighty Kyuubi where exactly do you plan on taking Mira?" Silver asks

Kyuubi just grins and continues to pack food into the basket.

"Well you see." He starts then pauses dramatically "It's a surprise."

"Oh?" Silver says with a questioning look

"Have you set up anything wherever you decided to have this picnic?" I ask  

"Sadly enough no." Kurama responds with a sigh

¨Would you like me to take care of it for you?" I ask

"Nope I got this. Years of being sealed inside a clone obsessed idiot does have its perks."

I aim a questioning look at Kurama at this. Kurama made the hand signs for the shadow clone jutsu in a quick blur. Two perfect copies stood by the original. One saluted Kurama and was quick to disappear. While the other grabbed the basket from the counter and walking off to another part of the house.

"There we go. We still have a bit of time left though." Kurama said with a smirk

Silver gets a thoughtful look for a second as soon as the expression changed she grabs Kurama's hand.

"Time to pick out an outfit." She says before dragging him out the door then throwing a glance backwards "Cana, come help me out if you'd like."
That statement drawing attention to Cana whom I notice found the not so well hidden liquor I had stashed away along with my saki. I sigh inwardly I should've known she'd find it. As Cana follows after Kurama and Silver I decide it's high time to go to the guild again and leave Kurama at the mercy of the girls.

"I'm heading out" I call after them "Good luck Kurama!"

Upon Reaching the guild I enter to see Mira explaining the magic council it seems Gramps is at a meeting, I guess. I walk over to the pair and catch the tail end of Natsu trying to scare Lucy.

"Natsu" I groan in fake annoyance "You shouldn't scare Lucy like that."

Lucy throws a smile my way at that and Mira smiles lightly but then walks away. I think she might still be bothered about me leaving and thinking it was because of her. I was quickly ripped away by that thought as Happy was quick to chime in.

"Yeah, Natsu she might not want to be on a team with us if you keep that up."

"Like anyone would want to be on a team with losers. Don't worry Lucy I'm sure you'llget plenty of offers." Gray decided to throw in as well. His arms crossed and looking smugly at Natsu. It looks as though he's lost his shirt although I'm not surprised. Gray never lost his stripping habit. Both Natsu and him still continue to clash even after all the time we've been gone, not much has changed. Now that I think about it the only real change I've noticed is Mira.

"What did you just say stripper!?" Natsu yells then him and Gray leap at each other foreheads clashing together.

"You heard me!" Gray yells right back

Knowing those two are just going to get into a fight or continue throwing insults I tune them out. I turn to talk to Lucy see a orange haired guildmate talking to her

"Join my team, Lucy." He said siding up to her in an obvious flirty manner with Lucy looking rather taken back by this. That's when he saw her celestial keys hanging from her belt. At this point he starts running away all the while yelling "I'm sorry dear Lucy fate is keeping us apart!"

Lucy looks over at me and all I can do is shrug just as confused by his outburst. 

"Loke's had a bad past with celestial wizards." Mira who must of witnessed the exchange enlightens us.

"Let me guess girl problems." I chuckle out

"That's the rumor!" MIra chirped cheerfully and I grin at the response then turn my attention to Lucy.

"Natus not so bad to have as a teammate. He's reliable when it comes down to it." I say in all seriousness looking away from Lucy and taking a quick glance at the idiot still quarrelling with Gray. Oh how they remind me of the rivalry I shared with Sasuke. I'm broken out of my thoughts as the guild doors fly open.

"She's back! Erza is back!" Loke yells clearly panicked. I froze at that name. Erza, how long has it been since I've talked to her. I can only imagine how'd she react to seeing me now after all this time. I just need to breathe and calm myself. I tooned everything out as this point and time seems to come to a crawl. A figure carrying a large horn I'd guess walks in with scarlet hair cascading down, wearing armor and a simple blue skirt, Erza. My line of vision is blocked as a blur of pink rushes past me.

"Fight me Erza I'm stronger now!" 

Natsu had launched himself. His fist out stretched and aflame. Of all the dumb things for him to have done. My hand is quick to hit my forehead as my earlier nervousness fades away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's pretty short and all over the place but I honestly couldn't remember what I had written and all that fun stuff. As usual I haven't checked anything over so mistakes are bound to be all over, my apologies for that.