Back from my first job.

A while after getting paid and a long train ride.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As I walk through the town I can't help but think.. What if my dimension had trains for farmers and villagers who don't use chakra? What kind of impact would that kind of technology have on my dimension?...
Sighing I shake my head to rid myself of those thoughts. I still have a long way before I can even get back.. If I can even get back. Quickening my pace towards the guild. I glance over my shoulder to see Erza and Mirajane glaring at each other. Their like a ticking time bomb at any moment they might explode. After doing a mission together I'm surprised I still don't know much about either of them. The fact that both of them are always at each others throats doesn't make up for the fact I haven't even tried to get to know them. I guess I'll have to try and get to know them individually.
Hmmm, it seems I've reached the guild, that was quick. Opening the door I slip in unnoticed and start to look for Gramps. I quickly find him sitting in front of the bar. I make my way to him and and tap him on the shoulder to get his attention.
"Hmmm..? Oh its you Naruto, back from your mission already."
"Ya it was actually easier then I expected."
"Hahaha I should of known it would of been easy for you!"
"... Yeah.. well anyways I wanted to ask you something."
"What is it Naruto?"
"Well, I was wondering if you knew a place where I could build a house"
"I just happen to own a piece of land just a short walking distance from here."
Hmmm.. being close to the guild would be nice..
"Mind if I take it off your hands?"
"Of course not its all your. Let me find the deed to the property."
"Thank you gramps!"
Gramps dove behind the bar and began searching for the deed.
"Where did I put it.. aha there it is!"
Jumping back over the bar he hands me the deed. Which I take and study to see how large the property is.
"Wow! Thank you gramps!"
Gramps sits back down on the stool and while waving his hand dismissively. Saluting him playfully I ran towards the door only to bump into Erza.
"Whoops sorry Erza!"
Glaring lightly she says "Its fine.. Are you in a hurry or something and what's that in your hand?"
"Its just the deed to the property I now own and where I'm going to build my house!"
"Wait.. Your building a house?"
"Yup! I'm going to build a house like the one from my village."
"Mind if I come with?"
"Nope I don't mind at all. So shall we go?"
"Ya lets go.."
Walking in a comfortable silence out of the guild and to towards the property.
The property is a little farther then Gramps had said it was...
This is actually now kind of awkward.
"Hey Naruto." Erza suddenly says thankfully breaking the silence
"Hmmm?"
"Can I ask you a question.?.."
"Sure ask away."
"How are you going to make a house?"
"Oh.. Well you see I have this cool trick were I can make tons of clones of myself. So I'm going to just create a bunch and BAM!! I got myself a house."
Erza stops abruptly and looks at me in a 'Are you an idiot?' kind of way.
"You do know that you should at least come up with a blue print or a plan on how to build it."
I continue walking and calmly reply "Yup but I'm not going to."
I think I can feel Erza glaring at me for my all so smart reply. I guess she's not easily amused.
~~~A while later of Erza's death glare ~~~~~~~
I stop walking in a small clearing surrounded by trees.
"This is it."
"This is your property?"
I nod slightly.
"This and most of the surrounding area." My mind is racing with ideas. I can use these trees as my source of wood and make a big enough clearing for a house that will be like the Hokages place but with two wings that come out of the opposite side of each other. Behind the house I can have a replica of team sevens training ground. Right on the property line I can have it fenced off and have a cool looking front gate with a pathway leading to the house from it. That's all I really need for now..
"Shadow clone jutsu!"
The area was full of my clones.
"Alright we're gonna need three groups! Group A will cut down the trees to make a bigger clearing and will also pass the needed supplies to Group C. Group C will be in charge of building l! While Group B will direct Group A and C! Got it!?!"
"YES SIR!"
"Then get to it!"
»»»»»»»»»»»Erza's Pov«««««««««
Wow when Naruto said that he could make clones I wasn't sure what to expect but, this is amazing! The clones work perfectly in sync.
"Oi Naruto what are you going to do about furniture?"
Naruto freezes momentarily and slowly turns his head away from his hard at work clones.
"Uhm well.." He awkwardly scratches the back of his head
"You didn't think that far ahead huh?"
"Nope not really."
Yup he's a complete idiot..
"Do you even have any money to buy furniture?"
"I have a bit from the job we just got back from."
"That's not enough for furniture!"
"I'll just start taking more jobs and save up then."
"Ya bu-"
"Hey boss where done!"
Glaring at the clone for interrupting me I turn to see this large building!
"Wow!"
"Looks nice huh?"
"Yeah really nice do you really need a house this big?"
"Probably not but you never know. I might just get a hobby that requires a whole lot of space..."
.
.
.

------------------------------A/N------------------
I've finally stopped being lazy long enough to work on this fanfic. I've actually been working on this chapter for a while. Most of the beginning is from what I started to write a month ago but couldn't think of what to write. So I ended up with this.