Mission

Naruto Pov.

Walking outside after eating my wonderful Ramen for breakfast. I go to the back of my yard where my training ground and Equipment where set up. I had bought weight like Lee to wear around to increase my strength and speed. I fastened the weight around both of my ankles and did the same to my wrist. Then I began pounding on the training dummies as my clones replace all the ones I smash. I continued to train for a while longer. Then one of the clones I sent on an easy mission dis-spelled. The memory of its mission flashed through my head. It was killed by a small dark guild on the way back from its mission.
Well I guess I know what else I'm doing today. Running inside my house I grab some supplies and sprint to the general direction.

~~ Somewhere else in a forest (might be a tad bit creepy) ~~~~~~~~~~

The small little girl ran, and ran as fast as her tiny legs could take her. The strange cloaked figure walked in strides enjoying the fear and panic the girl was in. The girl kept running for her life as she screamed for help. Only for it to be muffled by the many trees packed together. The man watching his prey was bored of this game of cat and mouse. Took out a throwing knife and THUNK! The knife in-bedded in her leg, she fell to the ground screaming and crying. She tried to crawl away to no avail the man grabbed a hold of her leg and began dragging her to a clearing. The girl cried and begged for him to let her go. The man kept a steady pace in till they reached a clearing with a single chair. Forcing the girl to stand up he shoved her onto the chair. Then strapping her arms and legs so she wouldn't be able to run. Then he took out a rusty dagger stained with the blood of his other victims. Bring the blade up. Then was toppled over by a kick to the side.
~~~~~~ (creepiness over)~~~~~~~

Naruto's pov.
Reaching around the place the clone dispelled I heard a wail of pain and switched directions. Zooming from tree to tree. Reaching a large clearing spotting a large figure looming over someone. Reacting quick I push off the base of the tree and delivered a kick to the side of the large figure gut. Knocking the man out.
Well that was easy. Turning around there was a small girl strapped to a chair crying. Kneeling infront of the chair I undo the leg straps then stand up and do the same to the ones on her arms. I also get a good look at her she has silver hair that reminds me a lot of Kakashi Sensei.
"Hey there its gonna be okay. " I say in a calm gentle voice as I began to heal the wound on her leg. Looking at me quietly with big watery eyes pounced on top of me, sobbing into my shirt.
"Thank you.." it was a barely audible whisper.

Wrapping my arms to comfort the crying little girl. After she calmed down I began to ask her a few things.
"Whats your name little one? Mines Naruto."
"My names Silver."
"That's a very pretty name you've got. So Silver do you know where your parents are at?"
Shaking her head slightly then pausing a moment before speaking in a sad tone.
"I've never met my parents I'm just an orphan."
Hearing those words set off memories of when I was kicked out of the orphanage and growing up mostly alone. Knowing Silver was an orphan made me want to protect her.
"Silver do you have any siblings?"
"..." Silver shakes her head no "No one at the orphanage even acknowledges my existence."
"Silver would you like to um.. Maybe.. Live with me. I mean I could be your brother.. Its your choice." I asked nervousness
Silver looks up at me and burst into tears tightening her grip on me. "Y-Yeah I'd like that big brother."
We just stayed like that until I noticed she fell asleep probably from exhausting. Shifting her so I was holding her I began my long walk back home.

~~~~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today is Naruto's birthday so I decided to make this chapter and the next one.