Welcome Back..

Turning around I smile as my friend I haven't seen in a while dashes over to me. 

"Boss! Where have you been you according to the others you all of a~..." slightly quieter he adds "Who are the two people behind you, oh and the cat?"

Grinning I rub the back of my head and laugh "Its nice to see you to bro. The three behind me are my comrades. The cat is Happy, the guy with pink hair is Natsu and the lady is Silver my little sis!"

"Wait a minute Naruto did you get smaller?" my old friend questions

That's when Silver decided to speak up "Hey big brother where are we at and who's your friend?"

"I can answer that! My names Konohamaru the future Hokage of the Leaf Village!" He states with a thumbs up and a grin

"I thought we where first going to see the place with all the toads...." Natsu spoke up

I just shrug "Well that was the plan but then again this was the first time I tried this.."

Finally looking around I see where near the entrance of the village. It looked exactly the same but the fact that I've only been gone for maybe a few weeks so its not to surprising. 

"Alright Konohamaru as much as I'd love to keep talking I'm not really here to socialize."

"Okay boss I'll let you go then cya later." Then he walks off to somewhere in the village.

"Come on guys lets go see the old lady." 

As we walk through the village the villagers just looked at us oddly. Which I ignore and as I point out some of the buildings and places I know as we walk. Once we reached the door to see the Hokage I knock rapidly. 

"Come in."

Opening the door I walk in with the others behind me. 

"Hey old Lady its been a while.."

Tsunade just looks at me in disbelief before speaking "Naruto where have you been?" Then as an after though. "and why are you small?"

"Oh well that's a bit of a story but to keep it short I went to a place that's far away from here. Where I joined a guild, so to be completely honest I'm here to train and so have my friends."

Lifting one eyebrow she takes it all in stride. "How long do you plan on training then and who are your friends?"

Silver tired of being introduced speaks up "I'm Silver, Naruto's awesome little sis."

"I'm Natsu."

"And I'm Happy!" 

"Hmm.. I'm Tsunade the Hokage."

"Now that you've all been introduced I plan on staying for a few years. I was wondering if you could have someone teach these three how to use chakra learn some jutsu.While I learn sealing." I say looking at old lady Tsunade waiting for her answer.

"Hmm.. They can start out at the school I'll send them in with a class that's half way close to graduating and being put into teams." Tsunade responds

"That would be great! When would they start?" 

"Right now." She says to us then yells "Shizune! Come here!"

"Yes Lady Tsunade?" She asks while walking in to the room before stopping. "Naruto? Where have you been?"

"Not right now Shizune I want you to take Naruto's friends to the academy." Tsunade says cutting off any reply from me.

Just nodding her head in understanding she begins to open the door "Lets get going then."

The three look at me questionaly so I speak up "I'll see you guys later."

With that they follow Shizune out the door. 

"Naruto since they're your friends and you plan on leaving at some point when it comes time they'll be put under your charge." Tsunade states making no room for any arguments. 

"Yeah, Yeah Old Lady.. I'm going to start looking for scrolls on sealing."

"Fine but before you go here's the keys to two small apartments." Tsunade throws them at me and I easily catch.

I walk out of the room smiling. So the Old Lady does care huh...  Walking down the stairs I tried to recall if there was a library somewhere around here. Maybe I can get someone to teach me instead! So lost in thought I ran into someone. I chanalled chakra to my feet so I wouldn't fall. I look up to Ten-ten. 

"Hey watch-.." Then she noticed who it was "Did you shrink?"

Falling to the ground surrounded by a gloomy aura. "Yes I shrunk it's terrible everyone keeps pointing it out!"

Ten-Ten just laughs what a meanie.. Then something pops in my head and I get a large grin. Standing up quickly all of a sudden super excited. I grab both of her hands.

"You just solved my little problem!" She looked like she was about to say somthing so I quickly rush the next sentace. "IwanttolearnhowtosealthingsandIthoughmaybeyoucouldteachme!" 

Blinking rapidly I release her hands as I wait for her to say something.

"Well I guess I could teach you." She finally says surprising me that she understood my rushed sentence. I jump up and down!

 "Yes! Thank you Ten-Ten! When can you start teaching me?" I ask

"Hmmm, come around to the shop tomorrow and I'll start teaching you. I'm kind of busy at the moment."

"Alright sounds good I'll cya tomorrow then!"

Walking off with a large grin part one of my plan has commenced. First become a master on seals while looking for another skill worth wild to become stronger. While Silver, Happy and Natsu learn how to use chakra. Once we get back to the guild there's no way I'd let anyone else die. The grin slipped off my face as I remember how sad Mira and Elfman where. I will become stronger, faster, smarter no matter what! I continue walking until I reach my destination. A shop selling gravity seals until I can make my own I'll have to just buy some. Walking into the store I look around all the seals only go up a few levels. Which is part of the reason I want to learn how to use seals. That and for carrying stuff. Looking at the gravity seals I look for some cheap ones so I can just replace them with the ones I'll make after learning how to make them myself. Just grabbing four cheap ones I then walk up to the front. Looking a the worker I hand him the money for the seals and exit the store. Putting the seals on I set them all to lvl 2.  

~~~~~~~~~~ A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wasn't planning on updating so soon. By so soon I mean like in the exact same month, but I'm not one to ignore comments asking meh to update no matter how lazy I am. This will probably be the last chapter for a while though since I'm fresh out of ideas at the moment. With that being said I was to lazy to really do any editing tho..