Chapter 16

Okay guys listen... I don't usually give warnings at the start of the chapter but the narration in this particular chapter demands it...

There are mature parts ahead in between the paragraphs warned with "*******" symbols... scroll down till you see the mature part ends.... read again till the next warning pops up... I am sorry chutkis for breaking the narrative... might irritate you but I planned it this way...

Rest can go enjoy the chappy......

*******************************************************************************************

Gauri wore the lehenga which her mother has given her to try in the morning... she was trying hard to reach for the second hook of the blouse since the last five minutes.

"Urghhh.... why is it so difficult to wear a choli... did I gain weight?" She thought and looked at her slim waist in the mirror...turning from side to side.

"Not likely... the fitting must be too tight..." she thought when she heard the door of her bedroom open.

"Right on time... maa... help please... I am stuck here... this blouse is too tight" she said not bothering to look at the intruder.

The door was locked, and she heard her mother take steps towards her. In no time she was turned around and pulled into a hard chest making her gasp loud.

She looked at the face to realize that it wasn't her mother but a very livid Omkara staring at her.

"Om..." she started still clutching her open blouse to her chest when his lips closed up on hers swallowing her words.

********************************************************************warning: mature content***********************

The kiss was angry and demanding until Gauri gave in. He nibbled her lips applying more pressure than necessary making her cry out in pain. However, she pulled him closer her hands winding around his neck and fingers gently massaging his scalp in an attempt to calm him down. Slowly he changed his pace, the anger in the kiss melting away into passion. His tongue traced the contours of her mouth tasting her and building tension.

She responded with equal vigour her half open blouse long forgotten. One of hands which cupped her face, left it to move down her neck and shoulder which was partly clad with the cloth... he roughly brought the sleeve down and left her mouth to place open mouthed kisses spanning her neck to shoulder while she moaned at the onslaught.

He pulled her to him firmly holding her waist and kissed her again this time slowly and gently. Gauri smiled into the kiss matching his moves and trying to take lead. After a moment when he let her lead she bit his lip and sucked it before leaving his mouth.

She withdrew a little to look at him, his eyes already open and looking at her. Giving a sweet smile she mumbled a "sorry" and he narrowed his eyes.

"I never thought you are such a great actor Gauri... manna padega" he said and she laughed hugging him while he smiled kissing her neck, his hands spanning her back, playing with the hook.

"I am sorry" she tried again hiding her face from him.

"Gauri... weren't you angry with me for hurting you?" he whispered and she nodded her head in a no "I know why you did it. Arjun called me that day informing about your proposal plan and I returned to your home to see you crying like a baby" she said making crying baby face.

Omkara narrowed his eyes at her and she giggled pulling his cheek.

"One tug and the blouse will come open" he huskily said caressing her bare back and she shivered in response "You need to be punished... I couldn't kiss you till now... such a waste of time Gauri" he accused.