Harley Quinn And Scarecrow

August 14 2019

Alex was fixing his hoodie jacket as He was looking at his face and he still had black circles all over his eyes. Alex still looked like a mess from the Swamp Fight but He knew that's who he is now. Alex walked out the door as Liv was smiling at him.

Alex: What's with that Smile on your face?

Liv: Oh nothing. I was expecting you to wear a suit.

Alex: I don't wear suits Liv and you already know that.

Liv: Come on Ambrose. At least be a little bit of a Gentleman only for today.

Alex: I don't need to dress as a Gentleman. I have act as one.

Liv: Ooooh I forget.

Alex: Your Definitely something Morgan.

Liv smiled at Alex as he walked past her and waited outside as He saw Lexi and He was just staring at her.

Alexa: So How do I look?

Alex:..................

Alexa: Ummm Alex?

Alex: Gorgeous.

Alexa blushed as she kissed Alex in the cheek and Alex smiled at her and hold her hand as They were going to a restaurant.

One Hour Later

Alex was at the Park with Lexi as she was smiling at the Crowd. Alex was just staring at her face and how she looked. Lexi was smiling at Alex as he quickly turn around.

Alexa: Hey.....Dont be scared. After All We are dating.

Alex: Its just......I'm still Awkward and I don't know anything about what couples do. I had to ask Jason and Jon about what couples do and-

Alexa: Hey. Its alright, I love you just the way you are.

Alex: Thank you Lexi.

Alexa: I should be thanking you Ambrose.

Alex: No I want to Thank you for changing my life. I never felt so happy in my life and now because of you. I learnt how to smile.

Alexa blushed as She kissed Alex and Alex kissed her back.

Alex: I love you Alexa.

Alexa: I love you too Alex.

Alex and Alex hugged each other as he was hugging her tight.

Alex: You definitely hypnotized the Anarchist now.

Alexa: Hahahahahaha What can I say Ambrose? Charm-

Alex: Charm of a Goddess. I know Lexi.

Alexa: I was suppose to say that.

Alex: Well Its alright.