Crimson Cloud

July 22 2019

It was still the RAW After No Mercy and Lexi had a match against Liv Morgan and won as She walked backstage all sad and almost not the same. She missed Alex around her along with the fun times they had. No one has heard from Alex since the swamp fight and Bray was taunting Alex on Social Media. Just some time later, Lexi was getting ready to leave along with her friends but they saw a firefly funhouse segment happening as Bray wanted to speak his mind out at some things.

Bray: Hello Everyone. It's so nice to see all of you. Speaking of all of you. I wonder what ever happened to that Anarchist Alex Ambrose. Probably in the swamp with his crocodile friends after all He is a crocodile.

The Crowd was hearing more of Bray's thoughts as He was speaking more of it.

Bray: The Point is Alex always denies that he cares about others. I mean come on why did he even came to the swamp in the first place? I knew deep down he was scared of losing someone he deeply cares about. Alex Ambrose is gone and now the next plan is simple.

Bray gave strange eyes as The Fiend was showing up and kept saying.

Fiend: Let Me In.

The Show Abruptly ended as Lexi and her friends were confused even more.

Billie: What does he mean by that?

Renee: Oh no........

Alexa: Wait what is it?

Renee: No......Is This Bray's plan? He wanted Alex to come to the swamp so he can end him and finally.........

Alexa: Finally what?

Alicia: Renee, Your scaring us.

Renee: When Alex is out of Lexi's picture. Bray can attack Alexa again and turn her back to Sister Abigail. He knew Alex was a threat so he took care him first to take Alexa away from him.

Alexa: No Alex..........

Alexa felt like crying as her friends were hugging her.

Mickie: Alex is maybe fine. I known him for so many years. No way in hell is he gone forever.

Alexa: I always have those thoughts. I failed him and-

Peyton: Dont blame yourself. It wasn't your fault. It was Bray's Fault.

Alexa kept crying but She had to stay strong. Alexa has memories of Alex in the past along with the times she dragged him around. It was Alicia's match against Billie kay as Alexa was standing ringside.

The Match went on for ten minutes until the lights went off as they were confused until Alexa was standing in the ring and looked behind her to see.

Alexa stood back as Bray was walking closer to her. Alexa's friends tried to help her but The Fiend gave a glare as he was coming closer to Lexi until.........

Lexi eyes were wide open as The Fiend looked at the entrance ramp. Alex's old theme was playing as it continued playing. What confused everyone was that no one was coming out. Bray kept hearing Alex's theme as He was listening to the lyrics.

Devil in my blood, living on the edge
Split myself in two, death is all around
Summoning the power, drag myself through pain
Blood spills, off of me and on to you

The Music kept playing as The Fiend was growling until The Song kept going and played another part of the Lyrics.

Crimson cloud! Evening sky!

The Fiend just kept looking around as Alex wasn't even coming out and another part of the song played.

Savior! Bloodstain! Hellfire! Shadow!
Heaven on a landslide!

Savior! Bloodstain! Hellfire! Shadow!
Heaven on a landslide!

The Song kept repeating as The Fiend wanted to attack Alexa but she was gone along with her team as The Fiend gave a stare down at the ramp but Alex wasn't even here.

Backstage had Alexa walking with her friends confused as No one had any idea what just happened out there. Alex's old theme was playing but he didn't even showed up. The Fiend however was not happy by that distraction. Alexa asked people around Backstage as to who played that theme and was Alex here but they all replied with technically issues and glitches.

Alexa was happy for a minute that Alex was there for her but it turned to be a glitch. Alexa was at the cafe with Renee as They were having a talk.

Renee: So You Love Alex?

Alexa: I love him with all my heart. I thought he was here for a minute but it was just an error.

Renee: I get you Alexa but promise me one thing Alexa. Dont break his heart, Behind that dark mask, He has feelings like everyone else.

Alexa: After Everything Alex has done for me and Everything I've been through and he helped me through my bad times. I cant even hurt him.

Renee: That's good Alexa.

Alexa and Renee had a talk about their lives and all as Alexa kept thinking about Alex.

Alexa was back at her hotel room as she sighed in relief until she saw a message from Ryan as she was feeling upset and she blocked his number as she laid down in bed.

Alexa: Please be okay Ambrose.

Alexa looked at a picture of Her hugging a clueless Alex as He didn't know if he needed to smile at the camera. Alexa smiled at that picture before she kissed the picture of Alex and fell asleep.

Unknown to her Everything will get even worse.

A/N: Thanks for Reading and Stay Cool :)