Destiny

July 29 2019

One Week Has Passed Since Alex's Disappearance and No one has heard from him in a while. Alexa tries to keep her hopes up knowing that Alex will come back and he will be fine but she doesnt know what fate has for her this week. It was RAW and Summerslam is approaching really close. The Problem is Bray is trying to bring Alexa back to the Funhouse while Ryan has been sending Text messages non stop to Lexi.

Alexa had a match against Ruby Riott of the Riott Squad as She had to defend her tag titles against the Riott Squad at Summerslam. Bray send another message saying that Alex was a coward last week for not showing up despite his music playing. Alexa was fixing her hair as She was ready for her match against Ruby.

The Match went on for Five Minutes as Alexa hit a Twisted Bliss on Ruby Riott and pinned her before she got the three count. Alexa grabbed her title as She was with her team until The Lights went off again and The Fiend popped up behind Alexa. Alexa was terrified as The Fiend was starting to act a little aggressive until.........

The Fiend roared in anger as he looked at the Entrance ramp but He didn't see Alex. All he heard was his theme and the lyrics.

If you have to ask, it's too late
Somewhere in between, your character grace
An eye on fantasy, touching nails
Sparks fly, off of me and onto you

The Fiend looked around as he grabbed Alexa and looked around for Alex.

Brothers in the dark, fight for your life!
Devils in the dark, fight for your life!

The Fiend was starting to lose patience as He was looking around for Alex but The Distraction caused Alexa to kick the Fiend low before she ran away as The Song continued emitting around the arena. The Fiend got up angry as he roared around before the music Abruptly ended and The Fiend gave one last sinister glare before he disappeared.

Alexa was walking backstage holding her head as she was confused as to what's going on. This was the second time it happened again and This time it was a glitch again. Is Alex really doing all of this is Lexi's first guess.

Alexa: Alex, If your please here. Just come here and give me a hug. I miss you.

Alexa saw her friends walking as She walked with them. Alexa was chatting with them to forget about what just happened until Lexi looked at her phone and saw another message from Ryan. Lexi was getting really irritated by all this. She blocked the number again and left. She wanted Alex to around her.

Alex: You really are something Lexi.

Alexa: What can I say? The Goddess has charm.

Alex: *Chuckles* That's Cute.

Alexa: Your even more cute.

Alexa kissed Alex's cheek as She hugged him and Alex felt nervous but hugged her back.

Renee was tapping Lexi's shoulder as she broke her train of thoughts and looked at Renee.

Renee: Let me guess. You miss him huh?

Alexa: Its strange not hearing his voice or seeing him. I always remember the times we had fun. The times I dragged him around but he's not here anymore.

Renee: Hey, Just hope he'll be back soon.

Alexa: I feel scared Renee. He's not here and Trouble is everywhere for me and-

Renee: Hey, We'll figure out a way.

Alexa nodded as she hugged Renee before she got back to her friends. Alexa had so many memories of Alex and she had a small tear falling from her eyes.

July 30 2019

Alexa was ready for her match against Sasha as She needed to stay focused. Things haven't been on her side as Things were heating up fast. She tried to stay calm but nothing was working. Alexa heard producers calling her name as it was her match against Sasha.

The Match went on for Twenty Minutes. Alexa pinned Sasha via twisted bliss and won her match as she was holding her gut in pain until she saw something on the titiantron as The FireFly Funhouse segment was playing. Alexa was about to leave but Bray came on the titantron.

Bray: Hey there Little Miss Bliss. I was wondering if you were gonna show up and run away again but this time you won't.

Alexa: Leave me alone Bray!!!!

Bray: You see Bliss. Your Boyfriend isn't here to save you and you really need to stop denying the inevitable. So I suggest there is no way to run.

Bray just gave a stare as he turned into the fiend and looked at the titantron.

Fiend: Let me In.

The Titantron Abruptly ended as The Lights started closing. Alexa knew this was the end as She saw the Fiend behind her. Bray was getting close to her as she looked at him in the eye. Bray was gonna do the mandible claw but then..........

????: Bray.........

Bray recognized the voice as he looked at the titantron and saw Alex just looking at the camera as he was still at the swamp. He looked really messed up, He had dark circles all over his eyes and His hair was covering his eyes. He looked different then before.

Alex: Did.....you.....miss....me Buddy?

Bray was staring at the tron as Lexi and her team were outside looking at the titantron.

Alex: I have to be honest Bray. This last two weeks have awfully been strange and I get it. You impaled me with a shovel, Drown me in a swamp but yet I'm still here.

Bray just looked at Alex and Alex just stared at him.

Alex: You can stop chasing the girl. I have no concern about her and really I dont give a shit if you hurt her.

Alexa felt her heart broken hearing what Alex said as Bray was tilting his head.

Alex: You call yourself a monster but you haven't faced a devil and That Devil is me. You can keep chasing that girl and keep hurting her but I dont care Bray because I don't care about her at all.

Bray was glaring at the titantron as Alexa felt like crying even more.

Alex: The Light that was once in my life. The Light that gave me strength. I will now bury that light.

Bray was shocked as Alex smiled at him.

Alex: This is not a game or anything Bray. I'm not doing this just so you can stop chasing Lexi. I already bury her light forever and now all I have left is darkness around me. I'm not your mind slave Bray nor your puppet. At Summerslam I will make you cry and beg for mercy.

Bray was glaring at Alex as Alex looked at him with a sadistic smile on his face.

Alex: You call me a crocodile bray but I'm a very hungry crocodile and at Summerslam When your times up.

Alex looked at the camera as he smiled at Bray again.

Alex: Tick Tock, Feed The Croc.

The Video Abruptly ended as Bray stared until he disappeared.

Lexi was in tears backstage after what she just heard. Alex completely left her in darkness as She was in more tears.

Peyton: Look he-

Alexa: Its over.

Alexa Left as Her Friends felt bad for her as They saw Lexi crying even more.

Is it really over between The Anarchist and The Goddess?

A/N: Thanks For Reading and Stay Cool :)