Wrestlemania 35

April 7 2019

Alex was sitting in the ring as he was looking at the crew fixing the Wrestlemania Stage. Alex always wanted to be in a Wrestlemania Match but Fate Gave him a Mixed Tag Team Match For His First Wrestlemania Match. Alex was always a huge fan of Stone Cold and Jon Moxley. Since he was a kid in the orphanage he grew in. He always watches RAW Is War including other matches that involved Stone Cold. After Finding out about CZW. Alex became a huge fan of Jon Moxley and even noticed that he kinda resembles like Mox except Alex has Dark Brown Eyes while Moxley has Ocean Blue Eyes. Alex kept looking at the entrance ramp until Bliss and her friends walked towards him.

Alexa: First Wrestlemania huh?

Alex: I'm excited actually. I loved Moxley's Wrestlemania Match against Baron Corbin For The Intercontinental Championship.

Mickie: I remember that match but it was a pre show match.

Alex: I blame Golden Boys for taking the spots.

Alicia: So Are you confident?

Alex: Of course I am.

Alexa: Well Dont get too Cocky Ambrose.

Alex: Its my habit of being crazy and acting cocky.

Mickie: Just Dont get yourself hurt.

Alex: Cant Promise you that.

They kept looking at the Entrance ramp as Everyone else made it backstage to put on their ring attire. Alex was wearing the same attire that he always wears since he joined WWE. He never liked doing special entrances as He liked being normal. Alexa was fixing his ring attire as Alex was staring at her again.

Alexa: Like What You See~

Alex: What? No

Mickie: You were staring at her.

Alex: No, I'm not

Alicia: We saw you Anarchy. Just Admit it.

Alex: And I'm Telling the truth. I didn't see anything.

Alexa friends continued laughing as Alexa gave Alex a hug before she pinched Alex's cheeks.

Alexa finished putting on her Ring attire as Alex looked at her.

Alex: Oh my God.

Alicia: More Like Oh My Goddess.

Mickie: You Look Great Lexi.

Alexa: Thank you. What do you think Ambrose?

Alex: Its....Ummm....Great.

Alicia: You stuttered again.

Alex: Shut up!!!

Alexa squeezed Alex's cheek as She smiled at him.

Alexa: Your so Adorable Ambrose.

Alex: Is that a compliment?

Alexa: A Compliment From The Goddess.

Alex: Umm Thanks.

They sat down and watched the kickoffs matches as They kept watching until The Main Show started as It was Alex and Alexa's Mixed Tag Team Match.

Alexa: Let's Hope Braun doesn't kill you during the match.

Alex: Wait why?

Braun: Because Braun was my Mixed Tag Partner and He might kill you because your teaming up with me.

Alex: *Thoughts* I might need a chair then.

Alexa laughed at Ambrose as He was looking confused at her.