The Road Ahead Of Us

February 26 2019

Alexa and Her Team were making their entrance after what happened on RAW. Moment Of Bliss was quickly interrupted by Alex as He issued a Challenge to Triple H For The WWE World Heavyweight Championship match. Alexa and Her team got in the ring as she had some words to say.

Alexa: Well Last Night on RAW. Our Show was quickly interrupted by a Sociopath who goes by the name of Alex Ambrose.

Mickie: Alex Honey challenged Triple H at Roadblock but-

Alexa: But Poor Guy pay the price by getting beaten up by Triple H.

Alicia: Despite Alex being in our team. We tried to calm that Lunatic down but He passed out from the pain.

Alexa: Now I know Alex couldn't Compete at the moment and hence Moment of Bliss will continue as it's going.

The Crowd cheered for Bliss and Her Team until Alexa had more to say.

Alexa: So Let's Kick this-

Alexa and her team saw Alex walking casually to the ring while holding a kendo stick

Alexa and her team saw Alex walking casually to the ring while holding a kendo stick. Alex was spinning it around until he threw the Kendo Stick. Alex was holding his ribs and leg as He got in the ring and Grabbed the chair.

Alex: Dont mind me Everyone. I'm gonna take a seat here.

Alexa: Wait What are you-

Alex: Sorry Little Miss Bliss But I feel like sitting here. You know Guys while I was at the hospital and I was looking around all the medical stuff they had and I saw some defibrillators.

The Crowd cheered for Alex as Alex was holding his back.

Alex: Before I get to the Defibrillators part. I'll be honest, I broke my back, Ribs and My Right Leg hasn't been good. But it is a walk in the park for me since I survive far worse then that.

Mickie: You Really need to leave Alex.

Alex: Nah, The Last Thing I need is running away from the King with a Sledgehammer. So Triple H I got some words for ya.