Stance

May 21 2019

Alex was sitting with Alexa and her friends in a seafood restaurant as Alex was staring at Alexa and the way she looks. He couldn't believe it. The Psychotic Anarchist has fallen for the The Goddess but He doesn't even know if She feels the same for him but unknown to him. Alexa actually does have feelings for him. The Reason Lexi developed Feelings for him was because She felt bad for him and knew his struggles and loves a man who's been through hell. Alexa also troubles like this in the past especially having friends. Alexa noticed Alex staring at her as She smiled at him.

Alexa: What are you staring at?

Alex: Your Beautiful.

Lexi blushed by Alex's comment as He gave a light chuckle.

Alex: Awww Little Miss Bliss Blushing?

Lexi: I'm not.

Mickie: Your cheeks are red.

Billie: I didn't know Anarchy has charms.

Alex: Do you ever shut up?

Billie: Say that again boy!!!

Alicia: Oh god.

Lexi and The Girls left to the bathroom as Alex was sitting by himself thinking about Lexi until he saw a familiar face as He got up from his seat with Anger coursing through his veins.

Alex: What the hell do you want?!?!

Ryan: You think I'll leave after what you did to me?

Alex: Think of it as a makeover for your ugly face.

Ryan: See that's the problem. Your Unstable and Unhinged.

Alex: And What good are you?

Ryan: I'll be honest Alex and you get it through your skull. Lexi will never love you-

Alex: Do you really need another bottle to the head or Should I just kill you right here?

Ryan: Alright I wont cause you any trouble but just remember Ambrose. When Lexi Loves you and sees your real colours. She will never come back to you because to her your just a monster and when she does leave you then she will come back to my arms.

Alex felt a sting to his heart. Maybe Ryan was right about him. He had problems with his mental health and had a bad temper.

Ryan: So get it through your thick skull Alex. Leave her alone or else she will leave you.

Ryan left with a smirk as Alex kept staring at the ground. He couldn't believe it. Ryan got to his head and nerves and it worked. Lexi and the others came by as they were confused by what Alex was doing.

Billie: Hey Anarchy Your blocking the way.

Alex:......Oh My Bad.

Alexa: You Alright Alex?

Alex: I'm doing better just feeling a little tired.

Peyton: You Sure Ambrose?

Alex: Yeah I think I'll just go now.

Mickie: But You didn't eat anything.

Alex: *Sigh* I dont feel hungry.

Alicia: Alex, Your worrying us.

Alex: I'm doing good Fox. Just tired like I said.

Lexi felt a little worried. She knew She cant leave Alex like this otherwise It might hurt her seeing a person she cared about having trouble.

Alexa: Do you want me to feed you?

Alex: What? No

Alexa: Come on, Just a couple of bites that's all.