AfterParty

March 12 2019.

It was the First Smackdown Live After Roadblock. The Road To Wrestlemania has gotten interesting ever since the results of Roadblock. Alexa, Mickie, Alicia and Alex will be appearing on Miz TV as They're special guest. Alexa was fixing his title while Alicia and Mickie were talking. Producers called Bliss and her team as they were ready to make their first appearance on Miz TV.

Alexa and her friends made their entrance as Miz and Maryse were clapping for them. Alexa and her friends got in the ring as they sat down.

Miz: Welcome to Miz TV Alexa. Its Pleasure having you and your friends here on this spectacular show.

Mickie: Thank you for that Miz.

Miz: So I see all of you are winners at Last Night's Roadblock. You and Alexa won the women's tag team championship and Alicia defeated her opponents. So welcome to the winners club girls.

Alexa and her friends smiled at the Miz as Miz was looking at Something.

Miz: Miss Bliss, Where is your loser friend?

Alexa: Alex?

Miz: Ahhh Yes The Man that lost at Roadblock and even was considered the loser of that show. Where is he?

Alicia: Probably Not Here Tonight?

Miz: I seen him around so Ladies and Gentlemen. Introducing the Loser of Roadblock. Alex Ambrose.

Alex made his entrance as The Crowd was loving his new theme which is a combination of his mentors old theme along with Marilyn Manson lyrics. Alex still had a black eye from the match as He got in the ring and sat down.

Miz: Ahhh There you are. I was wondering where you ran off.

Alex: You know me Miz. I don't run off anywhere.

Miz: Right. So let's start off some questions Ambrose. Thoughts on your lost?

Alex: Triple H really is a coward hiding behind his wife's skirt and money. He couldn't beat me like a man and used a low blow to win which proves he was scared of me.

Miz: Ohh I see well Loser. Since you lost at Roadblock. Maryse and I have a gift for you.

Alexa: Hey Miz, Watch your mouth otherwise he might rip it off.

Maryse: Well No one Cares about your words Bliss.

Miz and Maryse had a present as they opened it and it was a certificate.

Miz: Here is your participation award Alex and guess what? Your Number One too.

Alex: You think Your funny just because you wear that fancy dumb suits and have a hot wife where I can find better women at the nearest gas station.