The Best In The World

June 18 2019

The Hightlight Reel was kicking off Smackdown Live as Payback was happening next week. Chris Jericho was annoying the crowd for the last couple of months with the highlight reel along with his heelish tactics to win a match but Jericho always asks. Why is the best in the world at what he does not in a Pay Per View Card. Well He was about to get his answer soon.

Chris: All of you Stupid Idiots need to shut up. Look at this pathetic universe. Booing the best like us while cheering for nobodies like Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins and all these other people while the best is in your eyes.

The Crowd was booing Jericho even more as He was fixing his scarf.

Jericho: But I will give all something to enjoy. The Gift Of Jericho, Drink it in Man!!!

Jericho was interrupted by Current Womens Tag Champion and Goddess Of WWE Alexa Bliss as Her Friends were accompanying her. She was also smiling at Chris while she fixed her shoe.

Alexa: Oh I'm sorry Chris but I dont want your lame gift at all

Jericho: How dare you interrupt the Highlight Reel like that?

Alexa was about to say something until They were interrupted by Someone else.

Lexi and her Friends looked at the entrance ramp and saw Alex holding Mitch and Maryse on his hand as He gave them to Alicia. Alex was fixing his jacket as he got in the ring and held the ropes for Bliss and her friends.

 Alex was fixing his jacket as he got in the ring and held the ropes for Bliss and her friends

Jericho: Another Stupid Idiot huh?

Alex: Sorry about that Chris but I have something to say actually.