Last Obstacle Before Roadblock

March 5 2019

Today was the Final Smackdown Live before Roadblock as The Road To Wrestlemania continues. Alex already had his plans set to hijacking the main event while Alexa and Mickie qualified for the Womens Tag Team Championship. Alex was fixing his jacket as Bliss and Her Friends walked in the locker room.

Alexa: Alright so we'll be cutting a promo for our opponents at Roadblock and I hope Alex, You don't go unscripted this time.

Alex: Cant promise you that Lexi.

Mickie: Just don't get yourself murdered again Ambrose.

Alicia: Otherwise we won't be dragging you to a hospital.

Alex nodded as Bliss and everyone else made it to the gorilla.

Alexa along Alex, Mickie and Alicia made their entrance as Alexa was doing her Harley Quinn Taunt. Alex was staring at Her as Bliss gave a wink to Ambrose. The Team made it to the ring as They all had some words to say about their Roadblock opponents.

Alexa: This Sunday On Roadblock. I promise you Me and Mickie will dethrone Sasha and Bayley and Become your New Women Tag Team Champions.

Mickie: And Its gonna be a interesting match indeed.

Alexa: Not only that. Our Friend Alicia will go one on one with Tamina at Roadblock and I want to say Good Luck to her.

Alicia: Tamina, I'm gonna break you in two.

Alexa: *Chuckles* Finally The Main event of Roadblock will a classic as Triple H defends his title against-

Alexa bit her lips as The Crowd was booing her.

Alexa: Against my Anarchist~

Alex was staring at her weirdly as Alexa gave that smirk to him.

Alexa: And On RAW, We will all be victorious and show you all that we are the best in this business.

Alexa little cocky promo was quickly interrupted by Stephanie Mcmahons theme as She had some words to say.

Stephanie: I really love this reunion and since Roadblock is next week. I'm gonna give you all a challenge. A Mix Tag team Challenge.

Alex: And Of Course Triple H doesn't show up because He was always a coward hiding behind his wife's skirt.

Stephanie gave a death glare to Alex as He was smiling at her.

Stephanie: Well You're Challenge is simple Bliss. You, Alex, Mickie and Alicia will go against the Team of Corbin, Dolph, Bobby Lashley, The IIconics and Aliyah. Good luck everyone.

Bliss looked at Alex as Corbin, Dolph and Lashley did their entrance followed by the IIconics and Aliyah. The Referee got in the ring as he signalled everyone to get in their positions.

Three Minutes Later

Mickie hit a Arm Trap Neckbreaker on Aliyah as She was trying to go for a tag until Billie Kay interfered but Bliss hit her with a drop kick. Mickie was close to tagging Alex while Aliyah tried to tag Corbin. Mickie tagged Alex as Aliyah tagged Corbin. Alex ducked under a clothesline by Corbin as Alex started gaining Momentum.

 Alex ducked under a clothesline by Corbin as Alex started gaining Momentum