Breaking Point

June 25 2019

Alex was taping up his hands as he was ready for his open challenge match he is having. It was the Smackdown Live After Payback and Alex hasn't been the same since Alexa got attacked by Bray. Alex wanted to admit it was bray but He had no evidence or proof that it was Bray even though The Doll is from Bray's Firefly Funhouse. No one can believe that it was him.

Bray Wyatt was a different type of person. He just loves to break someone's mind and toy with their emotions. Just like Alex after what he did at Payback. Jericho However was ranting on Twitter saying that Alex's win over him was a fluke. Alex however didn't care what the best in the world has to say. Alexa was doing better now but she had to stay in the hospital for at least sometime but she'll be back next week.

Alex continued fixing his tape until someone walked in front of him as he eyed that person.

Alex: Buddy.

Buddy: Hello Ambrose. I guess your my opponent huh?

Alex: What do you want?

Buddy: Easy there brother. I'm not here for a fight. How's Lexi?

Alex: That's none of your business.

Buddy: Look Me and her broke up a long time ago. I moved on and so did she. We're good friends only that's all.

Alex: I have some doubts that-

Buddy: I swear to you. I moved on, I was worried about her after her match.

Alex: Okay. I trust you.

Buddy was about to say something until Alex grabbed him as he gave him a death stare.

Alex: I swear to you. If you turn out to be like that Rat Ryan then I promise you. I will rip your head out and feed you to the vultures.

Buddy: I Promise.

Alex let him go as He was holding his head.

Buddy: You Really Love Her Huh?

Alex: I do but I'm not sure if she shares the same feelings as I do.

Buddy: Look Mate. Lexi is a great girl and she would be happy to be with someone who loves her so much. Your the right guy compared to Ryan.

Alex: But-

Buddy: Listen, I get that you had a bad past and your unstable but Lexi changed you and helped you feel better. Dont doubt yourself.

Alex: Your right. I let Ryan's words get the better of me. I know Lexi will never go back to that Overrated Singer.

Buddy: Right. Anyways let's get ready for our match. I wont go easy on ya.

Alex: Neither will I.

Alex and Buddy left as they were ready to face each other in a singles match. Buddy's words really helped Alex and hopefully Alex might tell Lexi how he feels.

Two Minutes Later

Buddy hit a vertical suplex as He was taunting the crowd. Alex got up as Buddy went for a bicycle kick but Alex nailed a

 Alex got up as Buddy went for a bicycle kick but Alex nailed a