Smoke And Mirrors

April 30 2019

Smackdown Live was happening in Columbus Ohio. Home of The Goddess and The Crowd couldn't wait for the next episode of the Ambrose and Bliss Asylum. Chris made his entrance as he wanted to kick the Highlight Reel off in Style and asked everyone to shut their mouths.

Chris: At Money In The Bank, I promise you all. You will see The Best in the world hold The WWE Championship again.

The Crowd booed Chris as He was staring at them.

Chris: Look at you all. Cheering for Heroes of the PG Era while Your looking at the GOAT Right here.

Chris was gonna continue talking until he was interrupted by.............

Chris was looking upset as Alex was making his entrance and he was drinking a chocolate milkshake as He stood still in the entrance ramp.

Alexa and her team made their entrance as They had Mitch The Plant and Maryse with them. They got in the ring as Chris was staring at them.

Chris: What are you all doing here?

Alex: *Takes a sip of Milkshake* Well Chris, I'm starting the Ambrose Asylum and Your in the-

Chris: Wait wait wait hold on, Your not scheduled today and besides Who's gonna watch this Boring show?

Alex: Well Columbus Wants to see the beautiful Goddess not a Christmas tree.

Chris: TAKE THAT BACK!!!!

Alex: Nope.

Alexa and her friends were laughing at Alex's joke as Chris was staring at them.

Chris: You know what happens Ambrose when you disrespect Chris Jericho? Bliss, You know what happens when you and your lousy friends laugh at the GOAT? You wanna know?

Alicia: Well What is it?

Chris: YOU ALL JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

Chris took his list out as he was writing Alex, Alexa and her friends names in it.

Alex: How far are we in the list?

Chris: Well- Wait a Minute. Your Ambrose's Kid Right?

Alex: Well I am his Protege but yeah I'm Ambrose's Kid.

Chris went up to Alex's face as Alex just stared at him.

Chris: Your Lousy Mentor didn't give me back Fifteen Thousand dollars after what he did Three Years ago. So If I wont get it back then maybe you'll pay it up for me.

Alex: Sorry man, I don't have Fifteen Thousand Dollars on me.

Chris: What do you mean by that?

Alex: Well I spent it all in a shopping trip and a certain IIconic girl even took some of my money which by the way I want my money back too.

Chris: You no good piece of-