Specials: Kuroo's Birthday Surprise

A few months later...

It was the month of November, which means it's Kuroo's birthday! Spring Tournaments were already over and the third years had already graduated.

Hinata and Kageyama were both second-years now, Kenma was a third year while Kuroo was at college. However this did not weaken their bonds as they would hang out with each other quite often.

Kageyama has asked if him and Kenma if they would help him in preparing a surprise birthday party for Kuroo. Both of them of course nodded to the idea of the party.

Another surprise was Kageyama wanted to confess to Kuroo that day. Hinata's eyes sparkles when he heard that his best friend was finally gonna confess.

Since Kageyama had opened up to Kuroo, they have been closer than ever. Kenma on the other hand felt that the surprise was meaningless as both Kuroo and Kageyama had already acted like they are already a couple without the confession but would help with it anyways because that's what Hinata wants.

"So... What do you want to do first? There's still like about two weeks plus before Kuroo's birthday!" Hinata asked Kageyama excitedly.

"Umm... Shoyo do you think we should only make the party of us four or should we invite more people?"

"Well that would depends if you want more people to know about you guys dating or not~"

"W-What?! T-That's not what I meant! ///" Kageyama flustered from what Hinata said.

"*giggles* Well anyways, you could maybe invite Bokuto-san and Akaashi-san since Kuroo is close to them...Yaku-san too, but just invite enough people for the party and not too many because the main highlight is your confession right?" Hinata thought of some people who are close to Kuroo.

"Don't invite too many people... It's a bother to deal with that much people..." Kenma who was standing beside Hinata suddenly spoke up.

"Mhm... I'm not really good with people so maybe I'll just invite a few people like Kenma said..."Despite being close friends with them, Kageyama still had problems trying to communicate with people.

"Well... Kageyama was the one who thought of the plan so we'll go with anything you decide!" Hinata knew that and decides to respect his thoughts.

After that, the three of them made a group chat and added the people they wanted to invite, the people are Akaashi, Bokuto, Yaku, Sugawara and Daichi. They decide to make the party small and find people who would keep their relationship from the public so that they could adapt first.

After inviting, they thought of the place where they wanted the party to be held.

"Where do you think the party should be held?" Kageyama asked.

"Well we didn't invite that many people so i think we'll just choose a place that is big enough..." Hinata said.

"Isn't Kuroo's house big enough? You could just bring him out somewhere while we prepare the decorations... And you could just do whatever you want after the party as well..." Kenma said.

"W-What do you mean by that Kenma! ///" Kegeyama blushed at what Kenma said.

"Well it's you and Kuroo we're talking about... Kuroo is not gonna hold back like I did with Sho...."

"K-Kenma! U-Umm Kageyama don't mind what Kenma said! B-but I do think that Kuroo's house is good too, not because of that of course!" Hinata went over to stop what his boyfriend was saying before Kageyama gets too mad or embarrassed.

"... F-Fine...." Kageyama was speechless by what Kenma said but he somehow couldn't say anything back.

With that, the preparations for the party was set and now was the time for Kageyama to buy a present for Kuroo with only one week left.