Chapter 17: Friends- Part 2

After the practice ends, Kenma and Hinata sat together at the cafeteria for their dinner while thinking of a plan to find Kuroo. But their alone time didn't last very long as the curiosity of other members for them had reached the capacity and they swarmed up to them again.

For Hinata's side, it seems like most of them had already know what happened from Sugawara so they just congrats their precious junior. The exceptions were Tanaka and Nishinoya, they were jealous of Hinata and cried in proud senpais.

Kenma's side wasn't as great as Karasuno's. Most of them was really shocked to see the usually quiet Kenma to be in a relationship, moreover with such an energetic person. Well Kenma was lazy to bother them so it was mostly Hinata who answered their question while Kenma thought of the plan.

After having dinner, and taking their bath, Kenma meet up with Hinata to tell him about the plan first.

"So...What's the plan Kenma?" Hinata asked enthusiasmly.

"Kuroo seems to be avoiding just the both of us....the others members all saw him but we didn't..."

"Then how are we going to find him?"

"I've already asked Yaku-san to keep an eye on Kuroo to make sure he doesn't go anywhere else other than our teams' room."

"Oh! So when do we find him? Now?" Hinata seems to can't wait to let Kenma and Kuroo to be friends again.

"I'm really glad that the one I fell for is you Shoyo..." Kenma is just glad that Hinata is here for him because he wouldn't have known what to do if he really gotten a fight with Kuroo to this point because Kuroo was always the one to apologise first.

"Hmm? I'm glad that I met you too Kenma!" Hinata doesn't know the reason Kenma said that but he replied him the same way as well and gave a bright smile.

After that, both of them went to the Nekoma's room. They both peek inside first and saw Yaku beside Kuroo who seems to be still sulking.

"On 3... 2...1!"

Both Hinata and Kenma ran towards Kuroo and latch onto him before he get the chance to run away.

"Woah! Who the-" Kuroo was startled by the sudden extraweight from behind him and turn around to see what was it and saw Kenma and Hinata.

"Good evening Kuroo-san! We've finally caught you! "

"... Please get off from me..." Kuroo turned his face immediately.

"Well not until you agree to talk to us and not run away! Right Kenma?" Hinata looked at Kenma.

Kuroo thought that Kenma wouldn't even come to find him so he was shock to see him there, he was even more shock when Kenma nodded his head after what Hinata said.

Kuroo thought for a while before nodding his head as well.

"So... What did you wanna talk about?"

"Hmm... How about I let Kenma to handle this?" Hinata looked at Kenma with a cheeky smile.

Kenma didn't felt like bothering but since Hinata was the one who resolve the problem with Kageyama so he agree to do it this time.

"Kuroo... I still want us to be friends..."  Kenma did thought of a plan of meeting Kuroo but not what to say so he just said what was on his mind.

"... You know what I did right? Are you sure you're not saying this just because Hinata told you to? You've never bothered with me anyways..." Kuroo's mind was still clouded with thoughts of what happened earlier and couldn't think clearly.

"I did... I always appreciate for what you did for me...You were the one who brought me to join volleyball..."

"Grateful? You never even bat an eye to me for what I did and was only playing your game, until Chibi-chan arrived that is." Kuroo complained about how he always felt when he was around Kenma.

Kenma thought that this was hitting two birds with one stone since he doesn't need to talk much and Kuroo could talk out what he had been hiding inside of him.

Kenma was sitting right in front of him, listening to what Kuroo had to say to him. He wasn't mad that Kuroo was acting this way because everything he said was mostly right except for the fact that Kenma actually cared for Kuroo, he just doesn't know how to express it.

After saying out what is on his mind, Kuroo's mind seems to be more clear now and he just realised that he had just been complaining right in front of Kenma about how he's always ignoring him.

"I-I... Umm... Sorry Kenma, I wasn't right in the mind just now..." Kuroo started to panic and wanted to get out of the room but Kenma grabs his arm before he could get up.

"Kuroo... It's okay... I'm not mad at you about what you said... But there's just one thing I want to say..."

Kuroo was relieved that Kenma wasn't mad but he was still scared at what Kenma had to say to him.

"I just wanna say... Kuroo, unlike what you say, I did care for you...and you as my childhood friend should know that of all people that I'm not good at expressing my feelings...and the reason I was mad earlier was because I felt betrayed. Kuroo I trusted you with all my heart that you would not do this...that's why I got angry... Otherwise I would not." Kenma said out what is left on his mind and trusted Kuroo again to understand what he was trying to tell him.

Kuroo just sat there, processing what Kenma had said. He had the urge to hit himself cause he was yet again blinded by jealousy and rage that he even forgot about how his childhood friend works.

"So...Do you still want to be friends with me? It's currently vacant since some idiot left without permission...." Kenma looked at Kuroo while saying that.

"... Yes... This idiot would like to go back to his place..." Kuroo hugged Kenma, he thought that he should just be grateful that he had such a good friend and not be greedy.

Hinata tapped on Kenma's shoulder and gave him a good sign in success that they had made up with Kageyama and Kuroo, Kenma gave a soft smile in agreement while still being hugged.

"Since it's getting late... I should probably go back now or else Suga-san is gonna be mad. You guys keep talking okay? See you tomorrow Kenma, goodnight! Bye Kuroo-san and Yaku-san!" Hinata did not forget that Yaku was still there and bid goodbye to them before leaving.

After that, Kuroo and Kenma spend some time talking outside as to not disturb the others before going to bed as well.

---------------------------------------------------------
Omg I feel like this chapter was so bad T_T my ideas are running out...

Oh! BTW would you guys maybe want Kuroo & Kageyama together cause I feel a bit bad for them?😅😅 I would like to see what you guys think before deciding whether to write it.
😗😗

And I hope you guys are still enjoying this KenHina fanfic UwU
SRY for any mistakes😣