Chapter 29

I’m sensing a perfect moment for revenge. Dan left about half an hour ago and Ry’s been on the phone for about 5 minutes to some potential artist or something like that. And as much as I love him, I think that torturing him I the best way to go. I’m a little bored and I promised revenge, don’t want him to think he can get away with it. He was sat at the table, blabbing on about dates and things they’ve worked on. Time to work my magic. He didn’t see me approach, but he knew when I was there. I went straight to that sweet spot on his neck, making him moan in surprise. He glared at me, his cheeks a shade darker.

“Sorry about that.” Ry chuckled awkwardly, trying to push me away. I let him think he’d won, only to straddle him. I started playing with his shirt, trying to look as innocent as possible.

“Who is it?” I asked. He mouthed something akin to Harry Styles. Fuck that. He irritates me, this game got a whole lot more interesting. I slipped my hands beneath his shirt, kissing every inch of exposed skin whilst my hands explored what was hidden. I went back to his neck, desperately hoping he’d make that noise again.

“Give me one sec Harry.” Yep, that’s definitely him then. “I am on the phone, go away.”

“You mean, you want me to leave?” I pouted, looking hurt. “Fine. I’ll go to the bar with Dan.” He grabbed my wrist before I had even stood up.

“You know that is not what I meant.” He sighed.

“Well, it is what you said Ryan.” I shrugged.

“So what? I sit here and let you manhandle me whilst on the phone? I can’t think straight if you’re doing that.” I couldn’t help my proud smirk.

“Is it really that important?” He looked at his phone for a second before looking back at me.

“Yeah. I’m afraid so hunny.” He kissed my forehead. “Go and have fun with Dan. Not that fun. We can continue this when you get back.” Well. Didn’t go the way I planned. “Sorry dude, girls.” Ry laughed. Asshole. I didn’t bother changing, just found the quickest route to the bar.

“AMY!” Dan cheered, wrapping his arm around my shoulders. He was already pissed. “What are ya doing here love?”

“Ryan’s busy and I’m bored. And he’s a little bit of an ass.”

“I thought we were keeping an eye on him?” He asked seeming very confused.

“We are. But I can’t be bothered to stay there anymore. He’ll be fine.” I shrugged. I hope so. Honestly I hadn’t thought of that.

“Thank god, a sober friend.” Glen pulled me next to him. “These two are so pissed right now, I can’t handle it alone anymore.”

“I’m here for ya Glen.” I smiled.

“Small mercies.” He turned to the bartender. “Two cokes please.”