Chapter 15

“Hey Ad.” I smiled even though he couldn’t see my face.

“Look, I will be there tomorrow I think. I’ve got a room booked at a place round the corner.” He informed me.

“Thanks bud, looking forward to it.”

“You should be, I am pretty amazing.”

“Love you, see you tomorrow bro.”

“Yep, bye.” Then he went.

“Okay then, Adam is getting here tomorrow.” I told them all. “He is staying in a hotel though, so that isn’t a problem.”

“Brilliant. I was thinking that on the 5th we all go out for a meal. On me.” Ryan suggested. That’s in two days.

“I think that sounds lovely.” My Mum agreed. A step in the right direction.

“And the day after is the 2 month marker. I actually have a little something planned for you, so prepare for that one.” Ry teased.

“Evil. Well, tomorrow you can come to the swimming. And Saturday. Both are morning sessions.” I smiled sweetly at him.

“I look forward to seeing the little fish swimming.” He laughed, pulling Izzy in for a hug and tickling her.

“NOT FAIR RYAN!” She screamed, trying to get away. Eventually he let her go, she turned and gave him the evils before going upstairs.

“Maybe we’ll drag the three musketeer’s tomorrow morning.”

“I’m up for it.” Glen shrugged. “What time are we talking here?”

“Around 5 or 6 in the morning.” I laughed at their faces.

“Definitely take Dan.” Mark sniggered.

“Oi Mister, I think I might make you go too. We can take two cars and have McDonalds for breakfast.”

“You spend more time in McDonalds than you do anywhere else.” Dan teased.

“You’re just jealous I go without you.” He just shrugged.

“Meems, are you taking Izz to school in the morning?” Mum asked.

“Yeah I can do, Ry is her show and tell apparently.” Mum and Dad both laughed and seemed fairly relaxed now. Which gives me some time at least before they get really angry.

“Well, tomorrow I can drive one car.” Mum offered.

“I guess I can take the others.” Ry smiled.

“That sounds great, I can take Meems and Izz.”