chapter twenty-six - bloodlust

(WARNING ⚠️ SLIGHT GORE )
-we bout to go apeshit-

(WARNING ⚠️ SLIGHT GORE )-we bout to go apeshit-

~chapter twenty-six - bloodlust~

there's probably some glitch in the matrix right? why is the boss down in level seven? holy shit... this 'game' was made to lose.

"she lost her hearing? she's too reckless, eraserhead!" all might rebuked.

the annoyed father chided, "YOU wanna talk about RECKLESS? i wonder who has been to the hospital more. your midoriya or my (y/n)." the words of eraserhead shushed the number one hero.

"midoriya" recovery girl casually answered behind the screen, letting out a giggle at the two grown men bickering. sho-chan usually doesn't care about petty fights like these, but he had to defend my name.

who would've thought i would have to face the greatest hero ever and all might at the same time. well technically, since all might is here... i should just capture him and ignore sho-chan right? haha, i'm a genius.

and with those thoughts, i pulled out the capture tape and teleported directly onto all might's mighty back.

"HAH! I GOT YO-" my victory speech got interrupted when the blondie threw me like a baseball. now i know how shoto felt - humiliated. with crazy speed and insane force, before i could even blink i crashed onto snipe-sensei.

"WHAT the hell" snipe gasped. he was peacefully making his way out after a long day but god had other plans. "is he trying to kill you?!" he panicked, while still making sure i'm alive. seconds later, snipe-sensei and i got slapped by the air force that followed me.

"amazing.."  i brushed it off and teleported back to the scene. this time, sho-chan had his quirk activated.

still ignoring eraserhead, i kept running towards all might. and each time, shouta would hold me back with his cloth and try to make me fight him. even when i did reach the blondie, he would slam me down easily. at least it made my hearing come back. the cycle repeated until i struggled to get back up after the fourth time all might slammed me down.

"(y/n). you can surrender. but you will fail the exam." sho-chan spoke.

tch. did he seriously just told me to give up??? when all might is right in front of me? and after fighting for three chapters straight?!?

pushing away the rubble on me, i slowly got back up on my feet. "i... i've finally made it this far. and you're telling me.. to surrender?! you prepared all this... and for what?!"

"in the state you're in, yes. heroes are allowed to retreat, (y/n). you can't save anyone if you're dead," he explained.

"lmao, bet."

annoyed with my remark, shouta started yelling "(Y/N), STOP. you know what your problem is (y/n)?!?! you're too damn reckless!! and you never know when to stop!! it's like you have no respect for your own life!!"