chapter nine - chocolates

~chapter nine - chocolates ~

"you're soaking your bandages, sho-chan" i woke up to a mummified sho-chan, holding my hand with his bandaged arms.

"i can't wipe it.." he mumbled. i smiled at the thought of him being needy again and i wiped his tears away.

"(y/n)-chan!! you're awake!" ochaco-chan slide opened the door and the whole class came in. i could hear sho-chan clicking his tongue under his bandages.

the back of my head was bandaged to my forehead all the way to my eyes. thank god i got smashed at the back and not my face cause i don't want any scars on my face you know.

"aizawa-san..." bakugo muttered.

"suck my dick, bakugo" i cursed.

sho-chan choked while ochaco was trying to hold back laughter. if bakugo didn't stop me, i could've saved shochan. he wouldn't be this badly injured.

"IF I DIDN'T STOP YOU, YOU COULD'VE DIED" he threw that whole trying to be soft with me and continued being his aggressive self.

"BECAUSE YOU STOPPED ME, SHOCHAN ALMOST DIED"

"SO YOU WOULD RATHER DIE THAN LET HIM DIE?" at this point, kirishima and kaminari had to hold him back.

"EXACTLY"

"please stop fighting, I don't want to use my quirk." sho-chan sighed.

"tsk" bakugo and i clicked our tongues in sync.

"nobody died so let's drop that word. thank you bakugo, for stopping this reckless girl. and (y/n) please. don't put yourself at harm just to protect me."

"then don't put yourself at harm just to protect your students."

"i am their teacher. it is my duty."

"and i am your daughter. you expect me to just sit there and watch you die?"

"you are so fucking stubborn." bakugo growled.

"shut the hell up, katsuki. you're one to talk. came all the way here just to attack me?" i know i said that i'm a really happy person, doesn't mean i'm nice though. why do i have to be all nice to this aggressive boy that almost caused the death of sho-chan?

"I CAME TO APOLOGISE." he blurted out. i think i broke bakugou. the class that was already silent, looked at him with confused faces. bakugo? apologise? after realising what he said and the class' reactions, he slammed out of the ward.

~~

after the awkwardness settled down, the class left their get well soon wishes and gifts and left. present mic came to fetch his secret love and secret love child.

"you really are reckless, (y/n)" he sighed at the sight of his mummified family.

"hizashi-chan! you're supposed to be on my side!" i pouted. whenever hizashi-chan came over, we would always gang up against shochan for fun.