chapter six - not a secret

~chapter six - not a secret ~

"i am...... coming through the door like a normal person!" all might! the number 1 hero right before my eyes. so in my world, he'd be like superman but without laser eyes. cool cool. i hope he remembers me though. everyone, including me, was staring at him in awe. he just gave off such wholesomeness vibes. you know?

creds to @10CM

creds to @10CM

anyway, there's nothing special in my costume except for the fact that it's simple so that i can teleport all of me easier. my teleportation quirk, it's actually me opening portals and jumping through space but it happens so fast you can't even see the portals. for now, i could only teleport myself or another person with me because that takes a lot of energy.

for that basic hero training class, we had to be paired up and against other pairs as heroes vs villains. villains were to protect the weapon or capture the heroes, heroes were to capture the weapon or the villains.

i was paired up with ojiro, the dude with the tail, as villains vs todoroki and shoji.

"let's do this! ojiro-kun!" we stood in front of the weapon. todoroki started freezing the whole building so i quickly warped myself on the weapon while ojiro got stuck in the ice.

after a few minutes, todoroki came stomping in.

"sorry. the difference in our power was - " before he could finish his sentence, i jumped towards him from behind the weapon, and knocked him unconscious.

"what a show off" i said while teleporting Ojiro out of the ice.

"thank you! i'll go find Shoji"

i stayed by the weapon while ojiro went to find shoji. just in case the cute boy woke up.

"VILLAINS WIN" aye ojiro did it! i held onto the unconscious boy and warped to the entrance of the building.