chapter five - new friends

~chapter five - new friends~

"hello!" i waved at the spikey blonde who was getting scolded by a blue haired kid.

"what the hell do you want?"

"you don't remember me? i saved your life!" i pouted with my hands on my hips. this kid really forgot me? and i saved him while he was attacking me. grr

"I REMEMBER YOU!" the green haired boy waved.

"oh, hello! i remember you too! my name is aizawa (y/n)" yay i'm making friends.

"you're name sounds really familiar.. i...i'm.. midoriya izuku..." he suddenly got all shy and rubbed the back of his neck.

"my name is iida tenya!" the blue haired boy said while chopping his arms around.

"go somewhere else if you want to play at being friends. i'm your homeroom teacher, aizawa shouta. nice to meet you. it's kinda sudden but put these on and go out to the field." he said while pulling out a UA gym suit out of his sleeping bag.

~~

"DIEE!!!" bakugo shouted while throwing the softball. i almost burst out laughing. what did the softball ever do to you?

"whoever comes in last, will be expelled." aizawa-sensei declared with an evil smile. we were having a quirk apprehension test. i playfully shook my head and rolled my eyes at him. aizawa-sensei and sho-chan are two completely different personalities.

test 1 - 50m dash - 1.08 seconds. i just teleported to the end line. i really need to shorten my teleportation time though. in one second, anything can happen.
test 2 - grip strength - 64 kg. 4 years of hardcore training paid off.
test 3 - standing long jump - cleared sand box. flex. not gonna lie, i love my quirk.
the rest of the tests, i didn't use my quirk.

as midoriya was about to break his arm off for the softball test, sho-chan erased his quirk. he then started lecturing midoriya on how weak and reckless he was. i know he a pro hero teacher and all, but why you gotta attack the poor boy like that. no moon sandwiches for a month. midoriya threw it again, breaking only his finger.

"DEKU YOU BASTARD! TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON!" bakugo katsuki yelled as he ran towards a shivering midoriya. without hesitation, i teleported in front of deku and made a cross with my arms. before he could blast his explosions, sho-chan pulled him with his binding cloth like a dog on a leash and erased his quirk.

i got 7th while midoriya got last...

"by the way, i was lying about the expulsion. it was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your quirks" he said with his classic evil smile. i swear this dude finds pleasure in torturing his students.