chapter twenty - sloppy mess

~chapter twenty - sloppy mess~

"(Y/N)!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! what you taught me all came out!! and uh.. thanks bakugo-kun" chaco cheered as we finished our written exams.

"YAY!! I LOVE YOU TOO CHACO-CHAN!"

"so noisy" katsuki grumbled under his breath.

"tsuki!! how was it??" i asked the grumpy blonde.

"piece of cake." he declared with a sense of pride.

"chaco? tsuki? i want a nickname too!" eijiro joined in the conversation.

"well then, how bout eiji?" i suggested. his eyes lit up and he started going around telling people to call him eiji.

"i want one too!" my yellow table mate bubbled.

"pikachu!!! i'll call you pika!"

"I LOVE IT" the class started gathering around me, asking me to give them a nickname too.

"i'll call you fossil." tsuki smirked.

"fossil?"

"cause you're a hundred and sixty five years old."

"..........oh..."

~~

"i know you like her, bakubro." eijiro said to katsuki while leaving school together.

"the fuck you talking about, she's the second most annoying person in the world after deku."

"the fact that you know who i'm talking about just proves it." eijiro stated. a flush crept up katsuki's face and he tried to hide it from his best friend.

"whatever it is, i suggest you man up and tell her. or that shinsou hitoshi might just take her away." he continued.

"as if. the only thing in that fossil's head is her sho-chan."

katsuki's attention shifted to the sudden sound of twigs breaking beside him.

"go home. there's something i want to do" he told the redhead. ejiro waved and walked away.

"come out or i'll kill you." threatening the tree, aizawa (y/n) walked out from behind it.

"(y/n)...?"