chapter four - moon sandwiches

~chapter four - moon sandwiches~

four years later, the moon was still unsolved. not that it matters though, i lowkey don't want to go back. but sometimes, the thought of mom somewhere out there struggling without me haunts me. i know this is selfish but i hope you're safe, mom.

i have an id now and aizawa shouta legally adopted me. my name is now aizawa (y/n). cool huh? i finally have a father. my registered quirk is teleportation. sho-chan says that the moon is probably what caused me to have a quirk. i swear i thought i was going back to my world at that moment.

at first, training my quirk was really hard as it kept making me think that i'd go back if i used it. but i got over that phase and i'm not scared anymore. i can teleport to where i can see or places i can picture in my head. though the image of the place in my head has to be really detailed, preferably somewhere i'm familiar with. however, the more i teleport in a short period of time, the more energy required.

yes, i'm trying to be a hero like sho-chan. if i'm in a superhuman world it only makes sense if i become a hero right? and also, if heroes existed in my world, maybe life wouldn't be so bad. maybe mr moon was my hero. the moon is the only thing that's exactly the same in both worlds.

for the past four years, i've been homeschooled by the teachers of UA high. unfortunately, i couldn't get a job. instead, i promised sho-chan that i'd be a top hero and pay back all that he gave me. 

~~

"a.. a villain..." there i was buying groceries for the house. as soon as i stepped out of the store, literal chaos. there was fire, a sludge villain, heroes, and people who chose the wrong day to go out like i did.

there's a kid in that thing!! why are the heroes just standing there???

"KACCHAN" another kid, with green hair ran towards the happening. he jumped over the fires and threw his school bag towards the villain. he then tried to dig the kid out.

this kid has more balls than those heroes but that's not gonna work.. it's not a solid.. wait. ITS NOT A SOLID.

and with that, i dropped the bags of groceries and ran towards the monster. i could hear the 'heroes' shouting behind me telling me to stop. i won't take orders from losers.

i took a deep breath, and teleported into the villain.

IT WORKED. i can't teleport to where something is already there, but this villain is fluid. god bless. this kid was just attacking with his quirk. i reached for the boy and hugged him tight, and teleported back out with him. all in a matter of seconds.