二 | CHAPTER TWO

Depuis le début

At Fairy Tail

The guild seemed even more gloomy since y/n and Jo were away. And when they weren't around, Romeo never smiled.

"Maybe it's time to close up," Macao said.

"You can't do that to Romeo, or y/n," Wakaba said.

"But when they aren't here, Romeo doesn't smile."

"Kid has it rough. You're doing your best you can, Macao. Where is the kid anyway?" Macao sighed.

"I know. He went on a mission with Bisca and Alzack. They better not have ditched him to go make out and how many times do I have to tell you to call me master?" 

"You know you should lose some weight," Jet told Droy as he ate more food. "Look at Reedus."

"Oi! In actuality, I was never fat. I had master to cast a spell on me," Reedus corrected while painting. 

"What would Levy think?" 

"Levy's not coming back," Droy shouted. Everyone sulked, letting the truth sink in. Then, the Twilight Ogres entered. 

"Look what we have here," member Thibault said, a smirk on his face. "It seems to get empty and emptier each time we come."

"What do you want?" Macao said standing up.

"Debts due. Pay up."

"You know we don't have it. Can't you wait until next month or at least until y/n comes back?" Macao pleaded.

"Fine, I'll ask master, but I don't think he'll be happy." Thibault said. Before they left, they broke some things. When the door slammed, pictures of the Tenrou team flew out of Reedus' sketch book. Everyone began to cry, missing those who were missing-- Mirajane's warm smile, the Thunder Legion, Levy, Lucy, Erza stopping Natsu and Gray's fights. Everyone.

Later on, Blue Pegasus came by with the information that Tenroujima still existed. So, a group of members went to check it out.

On the train, y/n anxiously sat in her seat. Jo was glum which was unusual. "Y/n-" Said mage looked at the exceed. Tears were gathering in Jo's eyes. "Jo Jo is sorry Jo Jo didn't tell you about Twilight Ogre. Macao told Jo Jo to not tell."

(Y/N) sighed. "It's okay Jo. I'm not mad." She looked out of the window watching things pass by. "But those Ogres will regret everything once I get back."

At Fairy Tail

"Hey, Romeo, you didn't want to go with the group to Tenroujima" Macao asked his son. Romeo just turned the page of his book.

"Why have false hopes? We don't know if what Blue Pegasus said was true." Macao sighed at his son. The doors opened and in walked Twilight Ogre.

"I thought we said that we'd pay next week," Macao said.

"There's been a change of plans. Our master wants the money now."

"But we don't have it."

"Then there's a problem."

"We said we don't have it," Romeo shouted. He stood up and walked over, a purple flame in hand.

"Romeo," Macao pleaded.

"You got guts kid." Before Twilight Ogre could attack, they were attacked themselves, by sword, fire and ice.

Tears started filling Romeo's eyes-- there stood the Tenrou team. Natsu in front smiled his usual grin. "Hey guys, we're home." 

WORD COUNT

WORD COUNT

(960 WORDS)