Chapter 15 ~ The Rescue

As amelia continued to lay on the bed where she is chained to and was being held in a room she noticed the door opening slowly sitting up she saw it open then a figure who had long hair on the front it was red and the rest was pure purple he was wearing what looked like a army shirt,green pants with a red belt,on his feet he had flat black pure boots then he looked over to amelia with a smirk walking over with a tray of food he placed it down next to her "you better eat it up girl before you meet my boss" he said in a cold dark tone voice from there he walked out laughing as he did he shut the door behind him then locked it. Amelia looked at the food slowly picking up the fork she began to bravely eat the food but then stopped halfway through as she sighed then hoped that she would be rescued by someone and soon,the male then returned to the office where a man with pure brown spiky hair wearing a red suit with a white shirt underneath,his eyes were pure emerald green on his feet he had black leather office shoes,in one hand he had a glass of wine then in his other hand he was holding a file which contained every information on amelia and her brother's as he saw the door open he looked over to the male with a smirk "so how is our precious prisoner doing" he asked then the male replied "she is eating for now but she knows it is futile to escape this place and sir are you sure she is the princess of the lost royal family?" he replied then asked the boss looked at him then nodded as he sipped his wine. Meanwhile shadow and dante both continued to ride heading towards the enemy base until they spotted someone near the fork road then stopped their horses "you wait here dante i will go and investigate" said shadow as he dismounted then approached the person who was a ex sharp shooter badly hurt who had like a spiky goldish blonde colour and pure red eyes his clothes was badly ragged so was his coat also his brown boots the male then looked up to the shadow "w..who are you" he asked "my name is shadow and who are you also what happened to you" shadow replied the male continued to look up at shadow then sighed softly "my name is marcus stone and i gotten ambushed by some group of men when i was making my way to the sapphire lake city and why are you here?" marcus replied also asked shadow dante then dismounted of his horse then walked over towards them "we are here to rescue amelia who was kidnapped last night" marcus went quiet for a moment then looked at dante "i know where they have taken her" he said as he gotten up from the ground "where have they taken her?" asked shadow marcus then replied "they have taken her to the steel meta city" shadow's eyes widen as he heard of that city before thats where he was kept for years and were used as a test subject in a lab. 

While back at the office the male gotten up from his chair after finishing his wine then smirked "lets see how our beautiful prisoner or should i say guest doing" he chuckled as he walked around his desk then walked out of the door and the other male was walking with him down the long corridor then down some stairs and walked down futher until he reached the door unlocking the door he opened the door "stand guard" he said to the male who nodded then closed the door as he boss entered. Amelia looked at the man then gulped her fear in her eyes could see how much she was scared "w..w...what do you want from me" she asked as her voice began to stutter in fear as the man came close to her then cupped her chin "i want you" he said in a dark tone voice laughing but he didn't know that at this moment the base was under attack "what was that!" before he could make a order the whole room was filled with smoke amelia covered her mouth coughing she then felt someone slashing the chain then scooping her up not knowing who it was  she held on tight until the smoke cleared the man growled "NO! she has escaped! go and find her now!!" he ordered the male who nodded then getting up from the ground he ran off trying to find amelia but it was to late because already they have fled the city and headed back to the base she looked up when on the horse seeing shadow hold her close blushing softly she placed her head onto his chest he then looked at her blushing as well but he smiled softly "so marcus what will you do now" said dante "well i hope to open up a shop and make some business" he said shadow then dante both smiled "well i wish you luck" said shadow then marcus replied "thanks shadow and i hope we will meet again one day" he said as he waved then headed down the seperate road amelia,shadow and dante heading back to the base upon arriving calem was standing at the base's gates shadow and dante both stopped their horses amelia leaped down then ran over to calem she then hugged him tightly in which her brother did then stroked her beautiful long blonde hair "i am glad your safe now my dear sister" smiling softly at her then looked at dante then shadow "put the horses away and we will head inside then have some dinner" he said all three nodded as shadow and dante went to put their horses into the stables once that was done all four of them then headed inside as the base's gates and door closed heading to the kitchen amelia was humming to herself as they headed to the kitchen upon arriving they saw Kaji smiling as he finished setting up the table amelia walked to the chair then sat down so did dante,shadow,calem then finally Kaji sat down placing the meal onto their plates and finally filling up their cups they began to eat and drink through out the whole night.