Chapter 11~ Shiro

As the intruder and Shadow were on the roof the intruder in which is hood is still covering his face summoned his two twin swords then dashed towards Shadow and slashed him but Shadow dogged the attack and counter attack so did the intruder as their swords collided with each other making a huge explosion in which sent both flying into the ground but both did not give up as both gotten to their feet and dashed towards each other once again their weapons clashed causing more explosion also shaking the whole building. As Calem arrived at the roof he was surprised to see Shadow and the intruder keep fighting and the damage they caused "Shadow!" yelled Calem as he ran over summoning his sword and attacking the intruder from the back but he quickly dogged out of the way and done a back flip and landed both on his feet and laughs "is that the best you have got?" he said in a cold evil tone of voice Calem growled as he stood beside Shadow healing his wound "do not underestimate us" said Calem as he and Shadow charged towards the intruder once both were close they swung their weapons,as the intruder swung his to block it he was attack from the back which sent him flying into the wall causing great damage to his body then he fell to the ground as both of them looked at him panting heavily "you are half not bad Calem" said Shadow to him with a smile on his face "you are not so bad yourself as well Shadow" replied Calem with a grin both then turned around and began to walk until they heard a laughter Calem stopped and turned around to see the intruder getting up to his feet "you think that could have finished me off" he said as he began to laugh then he removed his cloak revealing a blue t-shirt along with black pants and blue steel strapped boots he had short blue hair and hazel gold eyes as he smirked he then unleashed a powerful energy wind towards them sending Shadow and Calem flying into the ground Calem got to his feet as he was covered in cuts and bruisers "who are you and why are you here?" he asked and the intruder replied "My name is Shiro i one of the loyal warriors to our king and the one thing i am after and this the girl my king demands that i should capture her" with a smirk while Calem glared and charged towards Shiro but before Calem could land a attack on Shiro he vanished Calem's eyes widened as he turned around and saw Shiro infront of him and he was grabbed by the throat as Shiro started to grip his throat tightly while laughing.

Shadow gotten up from the rubble and his eyes began to glow as a Dark Purplish Aura began to surround his body as he yelled out Shiro turned around and smirked "well well i have seen that you have awaken" he said with a chuckle and continued to squeeze Calem's throat which was making him pass out nearly until Shiro felt a sharp blow to his shoulder when that happened his grip around Calem's throat was loosened and Calem fell to the ground he clutched his neck and began to cough trying to get his breath back he then looked up at Shiro's shoulder eyes widen seeing a big slash on his shoulder with blood dripping down his arm. Shiro clutched his shoulder in pain and growled "how dare you Shadow!" he yelled out and charged towards Shadow but he didn't move at all as his power and energy kept growing he let out a loud yell releasing the powerful energy Shiro's eyes widen by the power "tch i will be back Shadow mark my words" he said as he grinned then vanished, once Shiro was gone Shadow's power and energy vanished and he fainted Calem ran over and caught him quickly Calem sighed then looked at Shadow who was passed out in his arms wondering what the hell just happened but finding no answer to himself Calem looked over to the damage that was done and where the blood was from Shiro's injuries he then headed inside once inside Calem walked through the halls until he reached the infirmary upon entering he placed Shadow down onto the bed once he did then the nurse came over she began to treat his wounds once done the nurse began to bandage him up Calem Amelia's brother continued to stay beside him until a few hours later woke up and looked around then he noticed the bandages on his body and began to wonder what happened he looked over to Calem who was asleep in a chair Shadow got up wincing a bit and trying not to wake Calem up but in the end he did Calem looked at Shadow and smiled "i am glad you have woken Shadow" he blinked at Calem then asked what happened Calem began to explain to him what happened once finished explaining Shadow sat down on the bed and remained silent Calem got up and walked over then placed a hand on his shoulder and smiled "do not worry Shadow we will help you no matter" he said in a soft tone of voice as he removed his hand Shadow nodded and smiled softly because he knew now that he has friends who is willing to help him and even his sister Amelia who will make him extra happy.